15: History: Before... (pt 1)

Awkward.

The only word that can describe the atmosphere as the 8 of us gather in my living room, scattered upon chairs, couches, and other various places.

I sat on the kitchen chair to the side of the couch, all 7 other pairs of eyes on me, making me feel small and powerless as we sit in the silent room.

"Okay," I start, the males in the room sitting up a bit, "Does someone want to talk?" I look around at all of them, not a single one batting an eye.

After another minute, I hear Jin sigh, "Maybe you and I should talk alone?" He stands up, gesturing to go into the hallway. I feel the stares behind me, hoping they weren't but knowing that they were there. I walk behind Jin as he walks up the spiral staircase, stepping to the side so I can lead us to an empty room.

I walk into my bedroom, plopping down onto the end of my bed and watch Jin as he pulls out the chair from my desk and turns it around, facing me. He slowly sits down, looking like a prince as he does.

Seriously, how do they all do that????

I cross my legs, looking at Jin patiently.

He sighs, looking down, "This is going to suck."

I sit up straight, "For who? You or me?"

He looks up at me his elbows on his knees and his hands folded, "Both," He sighs again, leaning back into the seat and staring at me, "Where do we begin... well..."

-------------------------------------------

"Let me kill that asshole!" I push my feet hard into the ground, trying to get to the front door. I felt the hands and arms of Seokjin and Yoongi holding me back.

Fuck you, dad.

"Lisa!" Jungkook yells, stepping in front of me. I could only see his feet from the angle I was at, "You know that you have to stay here. For your own safety." I continue pulling forward, suddenly feeling him gently touch my shoulders, crouching down to see my face, "Yes?"

I sigh and nod, leaning back up and stumbling backwards slightly, Yoongi and Jin catching me. I awkwardly apologize and sit on the couch, Taehyung sitting to my left and Jimin to my right with a space between us. Yoongi comes over and sits in the space, giving Jimin a death glare.

I lean my head onto Tae's shoulder, looking up at Jungkook, Hobi, Namjoon, and Jin as they laugh.

Actually, I don't blame them for laughing. Especially since I'm sitting with the three boys that have been in love with me since middle school...

-----------------------------------------

"...Daegu," My dad finishes over the phone as I'm packing the rest of my things.

So... moving to Daegu?

----------------------------------------

"Hi, I'm Taehyung," The tall boy looks down on me with curiousity, "You're new, right?"

I nod and he flashes me a box smile, "Then you should meet my friends!" He grabs my hand, dragging me into a mostly empty classroom, leading me to the group of boys in the back.