10: decisions, decisions

Make new groupchat?
Yes

Everyone but Lisa

El:
Alright dumbasses
We need to work together
if this is gonna work
Do NOT disobey the plan
we make, right here, right
now.
Got it?

Tae:
Yes ma'am 😊

Kook:
whatever

Jin:
Stop being an angsty
teen jc kook.
Yep, I'm in

Suga:
You already know
I'm in

Namjoon:
Of course

Hobi:
Yeah

El:
Jiminie?

Jiminie:
...
Yeah ig

El:
Good 😊
So
Here's what I had
on mind...

+++++++++++++++++++++++

El

El:
Hey, babe 😉

Lisa:
Hey, boo 😏

El:
We haven't had a
sleepover in a while.
I miss youuuuu

Lisa:
I have nothing else to
do tonight. Wanna come
over?
Shit, sorry.
*cum
Stupid autocorrect

El:
😂😂
Of course
Be there in 20?

I look at the time.
5:23

Lisa:
Alright
You have until 5:43 then

El:
ON MY WAY

I laugh, putting my phone into the back pocket of my jean shorts and heading down the spiral staircase and into the kitchen. I hop up onto the island, looking around the room, trying to figure out what I could make in less than 20 minutes.

Knowing El, she'll want to eat everything I own as soon as she gets here.

I finally hop off the island, looking through the cupboards and refrigerator, before deciding on just making some ramen.

I wait until closer to the time she would get there, taking out the ingredients and boiling the water.

I had timed it perfectly. As soon as she got there, at 5:43, panting and sweating, I was setting the bowls onto the island and sitting down on to one of the chairs.

She drops her backpack on the ground next to the door, slipping off her shoes and plopping into the seat across from mine.

She eats for a few moments, trying to catch her breath at the same time, before speaking up, "If you have a dining room, why do we always eat in the kitchen?"

I stop eating for a moment, looking into the dining room, "Too lazy."

After we were done eating, we hung out for a while on the group chat with the boys, waiting until we could do something more interesting, which only happens when the sun goes down.