Leaving

Daryl and Carol currently stood in front of me, dad, Callista, Glenn, Maggie, Mason, Beth, Cory, Gale, Jayden, Tyreese, Lizzie, Mika (Yeah they're alive), Tara, Rosita, Eugene, Abraham, Sasha, Bob, Michonne, an a friend my dad made named Joshua. Pretty much everyone from the main group and the few people we befriended here. We were all sat in Daryl's living room, wondering what's going on. They said they were going to fill us in on what's going on, whatever that means.

"Where's Vallory?" I asked, Carol glanced at me then nudged Daryl.

"We have put her, Bradly, Ruth, Lenny, and Melody all in the bedroom together so we could keep an eye on them," Daryl cleared his throat, Jayden scowled.

"What the hell?" He exclaimed, standing up, "Why have you locked my sister up in a room?!"

And that's when we heard it. Growling, and Lenny screaming. Screaming Vallory. Daryl an I took off down the hallway to the bedroom, Daryl unlocked the door and threw it open. Vallory was hovering over Ruth, growling and clawing at her. I fell to my knees as her teeth sunk into the girls arm. No one could bring themselves to shoot her, Jayden pushed himself up to the front.

"Vallory!" He screamed, collapsing down next to me. He aimed his gun at her, but he couldn't do it.

Just then, Vallory started sputtering an flew back from Ruth. Bradly picked her up from behind and was taking her to the other side of the room. Melody was crying into Ruth's shoulder who seemed to be praying an paying absolutely no attention to her bite.

"Bradly, put me down!" Vallory shrieked, an I jumped off of the ground an ran over to her, practically tackling her in a hug.

"Oh my god Val, we thought you were a walker!" I cried into the top of her head, she whimpered.

"I changed again...Didn't I?" She was looking at Bradly, who nodded.

"Y-You bit Ruth," Vallory gasped, pushing herself away from me.

"S-Stay back, I'm not... We're not safe to be around."

"What is going on?!" Jayden cried, putting his gun back in it's holster.

Vallory sighed and sat down on the bed, Lenny jumped in her lap, still sobbing. Carol helped Ruth up from her spot on the floor an began sowing up her wound. Vallory rubbed her face and looked around the room, her eyes set on Jayden.

"Should I tell them?" She asked quietly, Daryl nodded.

"Tell us what?" Jayden asked, I furrowed my eyebrows. I thought we knew everything.

"Most of you know that I was bitten back out in Georgia," Jayden gasped, Vallory ignored him and went on, "And some of you know I was bitten again around a week ago while trying to save Ruth from a herd that somehow got into town. That's when I learned that not only was I immune, but so was Bradly, Ruth, and Melody. I've known Lenny was since the day we found him. He and I started experiencing some odd symptoms, like having trouble walking and amplified hearing. Well, a couple nights ago Dr. Greene came here to explain something to us...There is no immunity," Everyone in the group gasped except me, Daryl, Carol, dad, an Callista, "The virus is just spreading through us slower than it would in others. Dr. Greene said we may live but the chances are very, very slim. Just last night, I woke up to see a walker attacking Lenny...That walker was Bradly," Her breathe hitched as all eyes averted to Bradly, "I got him off of her...And he change back to...well Bradly...And we learned that all of us change from walker to human at various times. Somehow, Lenny knows how to control it."

"It's sort of easy," Lenny sniffles, "I can feel it when it comes, and I just suppress it. The ability can be quite useful actually, for intimidation in an interrogation or something."