Ch.22

Harry's POV

Camryn was mad to say the least. Not because of who he was going out with, but because Niall went on a date without telling her.

"I can't believe he would do that behind my back." Camryn started off. We just nodded our heads, letting her vent without any interruptions. Besides, if any of us said something she didn't like, she'd probably rip our heads off right now. "He tells me everything. Why would he keep that from me?" She continued. 

"I think he didn't want to tell you, because it's not a big deal." Zayn said.

"If it's not a big deal then why did he make you guys lie to me too?" Camryn asked. The kid had a point. 

"We didn't lie to you, Cam. We just didn't give you details." Louis said.

"Whatever." She said while rolling her eyes. "I count that as lying. Didn't your Mummies ever teach you lying was bad? If they did you all deserve timeouts." Camryn pouted and crossed her arms over her chest. 

"We were just following orders from your brother." I sighed. "If you want to be mad you have every right, but you should take it up with him and not us." I said. Camryn frowned and looked at us apologetically. 

"I'm sorry." She sighed and hung her head. 

"For what?" Liam asked.

"For being a brat." She said. "I just don't want Niall to get a girlfriend, because I feel like he's going to spend less time with me. I already lost my parents. I can't lose him too." She said, her eyes were starting to get glassy. 

"You are and always will be the most important girl to Niall. No one will ever change that." I said seriously. 

"Yeah, babe. You're his little sister. Niall loves you more than anyone else on this planet." Zayn added. 

"You have no idea how much he cares about you." Louis said. "Do you remember when we went on our XFactor tour?" Louis asked.

"Yeah." Camryn nodded. 

"Niall called you every single night to sing you to sleep, so you felt like he was at home with you. Would he do that if he didn't care about you? Would he raise you right now if he didn't care about you?" Louis asked, already knowing the answer. 

"No." Camryn answered with a shaky voice. 

"He could've easily figured out different plans for you and continued doing what he was doing with us, but he didn't. He wanted to be there for you, because he loves you." Louis said. 

"Niall cares about you so so much, and nothing would change that." Liam said. 

"Eventually, Niall's gonna get married to a great girl. We all are. It's just part of life." Zayn stated. 

"It's true, but you don't have to worry about that for a while." I added.

"For now you are the only girl in Niall's life, but it won't be like that forever. When that time comes, you need to be happy for your brother, understand?" Louis concluded. 

"Okay." Camryn nodded, letting a few more tears trickle down her face. 

"Hey, there's no need to be upset." I said while wiping the tears off her face. 

"Let's just have a fun rest of the night. What do you say, Cam?" Louis asked her. She just shrugged her shoulders. It was obvious she was still upset. Louis sighed and crossed his arms over his chest. "I didn't want to have to do this, but you gave me no other choice." He said before winking at me. I nodded, knowing exactly what was happening, and wrapped Camryn in a bear hug before Louis started tickling her feet. This was her most ticklish spot. 

"Ah!" Camryn shrieked and kicked her free foot while laughing hysterically. 

"Liam, I need backup!" Louis shouted. Liam jumped up and grabbed her other foot before tickling her even more. 

"No!" Camryn shouted while trying so hard to wiggle free from us. "Okay, okay! I'm happy now!" She yelled in between laughter. 

"Are you sure?" Louis asked, still tickling her to death. 

"Yes! I promise!" She laughed. 

"Pinky promise?" Louis asked. 

"Yes! Stop it!" She said before letting out a belly laugh. 

"Let me hear you say it." Louis said and eased up on the tickling. 

"I pinky promise!" She yelled and giggled at the same time. 

"Alright." Louis said and quit tickling her. "I don't want to see you upset anymore, got it?" Louis said pointing his index finger at her. 

"Yes, sir." She giggled and saluted him like a little soldier. 

"Now, let's have some ice cream." Louis said. We all made our way into the kitchen and sat around the table while Louis pulled out the ice cream and gave everyone a bowl full of it. 

"Louis, you gave me a spoon! Take it back!" Liam cringed. 

"You're so weird." Louis said before giving him a fork from the silverware drawer. "I hope everyone likes chocolate, because that's the only kind we have." Louis said while sitting down next to me. Moments after we all started eating our ice cream, Niall walked through the door. 

"There he is! How was dinner, mate?" Zayn asked him. 

"Very nice, thanks for asking. I see we're having a party without me." Niall chuckled. 

"We saved you some." Louis said with a mouth full of ice cream, pointing to his bowl. Camryn ran over to Niall and wrapped her arms around his waist. Niall laughed and rubbed her back. 

"Someone's being extra affectionate tonight. You okay?" Niall asked her jokingly. She smiled and looked up at her big brother. 

"I missed you."