Ch.42

Camryn's POV

"Cam, wake up." I heard a familiar voice say, pulling me out of the amazing dream I was having. Why is it that whenever I'm having a good dream someone always wakes me up before the best part? I was eager to see who it was that disrupted me getting a picture with Justin Bieber. 

"Why?" I groaned and squinted my eyes open.

"Well good morning to you as well." Niall chuckled. "How are you feeling?" 

"A lot better actually." I hummed while sitting up. 

"Good. We have to head down to the studio today, are you up to it?" 

"Yeah." I nodded while rubbing my eyes. 

"Are you sure? We can find someone to watch you here if you need to stay home. I don't need your health getting worse because you wanted to come with us." He said, giving me a parental look.  

"I'm fine." I said seriously. 

"Alright, get yourself ready then. We gotta leave in about ten minutes." He said before patting my leg and leaving the room. I let out a big yawn before mustering enough energy to get out of bed. My morning routine is usually pretty simple. I brush my hair, brush my teeth, and put on an outfit. Picking out an outfit is usually the hardest battle in the morning, which most girls would agree with. After thinking as long and hard as I could, I finally decided on a teal, flowy tank top with jean shorts and sandals. 

"Camryn, time to go!" Niall shouted to me from downstairs. Perfect timing, go me. 

"I'm coming!" I shouted back to him before rushing out of my room.

"Cute outfit." Harry smiled when I followed the boys out the door. 

"Thanks. You too." I giggled. 

"Thank you!" Harry smiled and bumped me with his hip. 

"Feel weird being out of your PJ's?" Louis chuckled. 

"Yeah." I pouted. I wore my pajamas for like three days straight. It was great. 

"I'm glad you're feeling better. You had us all worried." Liam said. 

"Yeah, worried sick!" Louis said before laughing at his own joke. 

"Good one, Lou." I giggled and rolled my eyes. Such a dork. A funny dork, though. We all piled into the car and were on our way to the studio shortly after. I was excited to hear the new songs the boys were working on. It's gonna be weird not hearing the same songs from the first album though. After a bit of a drive, we arrived at the studio and quickly made our way inside. 

"Harry, can I have your phone please?" I asked in my sweet voice. 

"Why mine?" Harry whined playfully. 

"Because you have scrabble on yours!" I giggled and reached for it. 

"Fine." Harry sighed dramatically and handed it to me. 

"Thank you." I smiled and started playing on it. The boys immediately got to work while I sat on the couch occupied with Harry's phone. Unfortunately, scrabble can only entertain me for so long before it either irritates me to no end or just completely bores the life out of me. In this case, it was the first one that caused me to quit the game and look for something else. I looked around and noticed that the boys were sitting at a table talking with some people. I didn't know who they were.

"Niall." I said. No response. 

"Hey, Niall." I said again, but he still didn't reply. Maybe I was being too quiet. 

"Niall." I said raising my voice a little. 

"What, Camryn? I'm kind of in the middle of something." Niall said, clearly irritated. 

"Oh, never mind. Sorry." I frowned and looked back down at Harry's phone. Knowing that everyone was staring at me made me blush a deep red. 

"Sorry about that." Niall sighed before getting back to work. I couldn't help the tears that stung my eyes and were threatening to fall. I seriously think my tear ducts are broken, because they were really sensitive. I didn't want to cry, but my eyes had a mind of their own sometimes. I'm tough, I don't need to cry like a baby after being told off by my brother. I quickly wiped at my eyes while searching for something on Harry's phone to get my mind off of my emotions. 

"Would you excuse me for a second? Sorry." Niall said before getting up from his chair. I heard his footsteps coming towards me, but I kept my head down. The worst thing someone can do when I'm on the verge of tears is to confront me about it, because then it'll all just spill out against my will. I don't know why that happens, but I just couldn't help it. 

"Hey." Niall hummed and knelt down in front of me. He must've noticed the stray tears that were making their way down my cheeks, because he quickly lifted my in his arms and carried me to the hallway for privacy. 

"I'm sorry I was a jerk. Please don't cry." Niall said while rubbing my back. All I could do was sniffle and wipe my cheeks. Talking before I was ready also made it worse. 

"Brothers can be stupid sometimes, yeah?" He said. 

"Sometimes?" I sniffled while rubbing my eyes. Niall flashed me a big smile and hugged me tight. I couldn't help the smile that tugged on my face as well. 

"Do you forgive me?" He asked. 

"Duh." I said, wiping away the last of my tears.

"Thank you." He smiled before giving me a big kiss on my cheek. "I am really sorry for being a jerk. I was a little stressed, but I shouldn't have taken it out on you. You're more important to me than anything in the whole world." 

"Even food?" I giggled. 

"Even food." He smiled and nodded. 

"Wow, that means a lot Niall." I smiled sarcastically. 

"All jokes aside, you know I love you." He hummed. 

"Yeah, I know." I nodded. "I love you too." 

"More than elephants?" He gasped. 

"More than elephants." I giggled and nodded.