Ch.27

Camryn's POV

"Well I guess I'll see you guys in a couple weeks." Louis said. I tried not to be upset, but I was going to miss them way so much. The boys are my family now. I didn't want to be apart from them for one second. I looked at the ground so no one would see me sad. I felt Louis' finger lifting my chin, forcing me to look up at him. "Remember our promise?" He asked me. 

"Yeah." I sighed and nodded. 

"What's our promise?" He quizzed me. 

"We'll call each other every day." I recited. 

"And we will." He smiled while kneeling down and squeezing me in a tight hug that I desperately needed. "Love you, kiddo." 

"Love you too." I smiled. I turned to the other boys, not wanting to say goodbye to them either. Harry held out his arms to me with his signature grin on his face. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he picked me up.

"Have fun in Spain. I'll see you soon." He said before kissing my cheek and putting me down. Liam then knelt down to my eye level and put his hands on my shoulders. 

"Be good while we're away. No picking up any boys." He joked. 

"Okay." I grinned and nodded. He kissed my forehead and stood back up. I then turned to Zayn, who instantly hugged me. 

"Don't forget to look after your brother for us, yeah?" He smiled. 

"I will." I giggled and nodded.

"See ya, boys." Niall smiled and hugged each of them. "See ya in a couple weeks. Take care of yourselves." 

"We will. You two have fun." Liam smiled. 

"Will do." Niall said while gathering our things. "Alright, Cam. You ready?" Niall asked me while taking my hand.

"Yup." I nodded. I gave one last wave to the boys before walking with Niall to the gate. I was feeling a little down in the dumps. I really hate good-byes.  

"Now boarding for flight 215 to Spain." We heard a woman announce over the speakers. 

"That's us." Niall smiled. I followed him onto the plane and sat down in our seats while he put our bags in the overhead storage. "Are you excited?" Niall asked while sitting next to me.

"Yeah, I can't wait." I smiled. 

"You and me. Just like old times." Niall hummed and patted my knee.

"I wish Mummy and Daddy were here to go with us." I said. I noticed Niall's smile turn into a frown out of the corner of my eye. 

"Me too." He admitted honestly. "But they're still with us, just in here now." He said and pointed to my heart. 

"I know." I nodded. "Sometimes I just feel like it's a bad dream, and they'll be here when I wake up." 

"I get that feeling too." Niall said. "Like it's none of this is real." 

"I had a dream about Daddy the other night." I told him. 

"You did?" Niall smiled. "What about?"

"I don't really remember. Just that Daddy tucked me in like he used to do." I said. I missed my parents a lot. I think about them almost constantly. Don't get me wrong, I love being around the boys all the time, but I wish my parents were still here. 

"You and I really need this getaway." Niall said. I could tell he was tired, mentally and physically. I haven't seen him upset about our parents since he first saw me after the accident. The funeral was hard on him too. I was in so much of a daze I don't really remember it to be honest, it's all a blur. But Niall hasn't broken down since then. At least not in front of me. He's been so strong for me, and I think it might be wearing him down a bit. He's only sixteen, and now he's having to grow up and take care of me. 

"We're gonna have a lot of fun." I said while resting my head on his shoulder. 

"You bet we are." He smiled. 

"How long is the plane ride?" I asked. 

"Only about two hours." Niall said.

"That's good." I said while yawning. 

"Get some sleep." Niall chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Okay." I hummed and closed my eyes. No arguments there, I was exhausted. However, after what felt like five minutes, someone shaking me pulled me out of my dream. 

"Cam, wake up. We're here." Niall hummed and rubbed my arm. 

"Oh cool. Where are we again?" I asked groggily.

"Spain!" Niall chuckled excitedly. I instantly sat up and looked out the window. 

"It's so pretty!" I gasped. 

"We're only at the airport. Just wait till we explore." He chuckled and unbuckled himself before standing up. I followed Niall off the plane and couldn't wipe the smile off my face. This was gonna be a good vacation.