Chapter 21: Trapped

«if u woke up to this, how would you feel? blessed»

Na Jaemin's POV

"What's wrong?" Jieun asked me. I was looking outside and saw a black car parked outside. The only issue was that the driver looked different and I didn't want to give Jieun any false hope or get her into a situation that was worse.

"I'm going to check if our ride is here." I pushed my chair in and smiled at her. "I'll signal for you outside if our ride is here!" I leaned down and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Jaemin!" She called after me. I just laughed. "Stop doing that!" I smiled to myself and went out to check to see if our ride was truly here. I walked over to the black car and felt a piece of cloth with a weird scent on it.

I passed out and the last thing I saw was the name tag that read 'Park Hyojoo'.

I slowly became conscious of my surroundings and felt ropes around my legs and hands. I was lying on the cold, hard ground. (A/N: OH! OH-OH! TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE!) I slowly started to raise my head and saw a person standing above me.

"Oh!" The person said, covering their private areas. "I didn't know you were like that Jaemin!"

"Who are you?" I asked in a quiet voice. The person knelt down.

"Don't you remember me?" The voice struck me as I remembered the loud, obnoxious voice that I hoped that I would never have to hear anymore.

"Ugh." I sighed, laying my head face down. "Go away."

"Aww, Jaemin." Hyojoo flipped me over. "I don't think you have the authority to say that if you don't want your pretty face to be destroyed."

"I don't care if my face is messed up, but are you okay with that?" I asked her. She hesitated.

"Yes." She said, standing up.

"That hesitation before you said yes tells me that you're not okay with it." I said, doing a quick sit up, so I could be sitting instead of laying on the ground. "After all, didn't you start to like me for my face?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Hyojoo asked, turning around. I secretly started to pat my back pockets, trying to find my phone. I guess she noticed because she pulled out my phone from her pocket. "Are you looking for this?"

"Give it back!" I lunged forward, landing on top of her.

"Oh, Jaemin!" She exclaimed. "I didn't know you wanted to be there already." I looked down at her in the eye.

"I don't want to do anything with you." I spat. "Give me back my phone."

"We should take a picture to commemorate our first day!" She exclaimed pulling out my phone. She opened my phone and pulled up the camera. Damn cell phones and their ability to access the camera without unlocking it. "Say cheese!" I looked away from the camera, but she grabbed my face, turned it around, gave a kiss on my cheek, and took the picture.