Chapter 2

When you woke up sunlight flooded your eyes making you go for a second. You grabbed your bluetooth radio and turned on How To Be A Heartbreaker. While you were singing to the music you were changing and the door opened. Whoever saw you saw the scars on your back since you were only in shorts and a sports bra. You turned around and saw raven hair before you were tackled and straddled. Then Mandrake came over to you and you picked him up. "Oi, brat. What's your name?"

"I only know of one person who talks like that, Levi. Now get off me before I do it myself." He didn't move so you used the strength in your arms to push him off and the strength pushed him into the bars of the cell. "Hanji get-" You put a hand over his mouth

"Calm down, Levi. I'm not gonna hurt you. Why would I?"

"You fell from the sky."

Then you decided to do what no has ever done to him. You kissed him and when you broke the kiss you said, "I would never hurt you. Ever, Levi." He leaned in and kissed you again. When the door opened Hanji had dropped whatever she had. She yelled before laughing, "Corporal, what are you doing?! Commander come in here." Then Commander Erwin came in and Derby and Firecracker went over to them. "Hanji don't expirement on Derby. If he comes back to scared as hell I will kill you, Miss-I-Like-Expirementing-On-Things. Erwin take care of her, Firecracker, please."

"Yes ma'am.", they said as I handed them some bottles.

"Feed them daily. These are my others. They have to bond with each person. This is Mandrake he bonded with me. Good choice Night. Levi that's night he has a stubborn personality like you. Pick him up and feed him. The rest are Carmella, Rex, and Diesel. When's my trial?"

"In an hour. How'd you know?"

"Luck."