Chapter 3

Before you went to trial you changed to another outfit (above). You were walking with Hanji, Levi, and Erwin. When you got to the courtroom you walked over to the pole and they put handcuffs on me. "Y/n l/n is that right?"

"Yes, sir."

"If we let you live which side would you choose? Military Police or Survey Corps?"

"I would choose Survey Corps because they actually help try and save us while the MP do nothing but sit on their asses. But before you say the answer could I show you something?"

"Yes you may."

As soon as he said that the chain of the handcuffs broke and you got up. Then the windows broke and four females came through with similar outfits on, but assassin outfits.

After they landed you introduced them one by one, "This is Lauren Winchester Mitchell or Snap Kill, because if someone hurts us they are dead in a snap. Next is Peter Arisen Lang or Lab Rat because he loves to expirement on things and dissect them. Then there is Harley Renee Hughes or Eagle eye because has spotted targets quicker than a cheetah. Last is Allison Marie Cast or Castaway because she has casted people quicker into certain slots or she is our technician. Finally me y/n m/n l/n or Wolf Change because I have the quickest ability to change our appearance. Now what I was gonna do before these four came in." As soon as said this Natural came on and we started dancing to the beat were the song came to my favorite part. Then as we reached the part sparks came off of us and our outfits changed into war outfits.

Petra's pov

I was in the stands watching the y/n and her friends dance. When they're outfits changed and they had swords. I just wish she would die because she has taken Levi from me. The music stopped and judge said, "I have made my choice. Y/n and her friends will be going with..." Please Military Police so they can kill her "... Survey Corps." Damn. How does she do that. Well that makes it easier to kill her.