Chapter 5

You were eating and playing truth or dare with the others in the mess hall. It is currently you turn coming from Peter, "Okay, y/n, your turn."

"Hmm, dare."

"Okay. I dare you to steal some alcohol from Hanji and drink it. Right now."

You got up and quickly left the mess hall running to Hanji's office. When you opened the door you ran to her desk and opened the drawers and took the bottles out. There were about twenty bottles drinking them one by one you slowly became drunk. Then you ran into the kitchen and took the pans off of the counter.

Hanji's pov

Me and Erwin were in Levi's office talking about the five people from another place when we heard crashing from the kitchen. We didn't rush down there because it was probably a cadet running into the counter. A little after that we heard,

"I wanna boom bang bang with yo body oh. We gonna rough it up before take it slow. Girl lemme rock you rock you like a rodeo."

And a thud. Running down to the kitchen we saw pots and pans all over the floor. In the middle of it all was y/n l/n singing and dancing like no one was watching. She looked drunk behind her were her friends. I went to Peter and asked, "Why is she drunk."

"I may have dared her during dinner to go to your office and drink the alcohol. Which she did and I think she drank them all."

Then an awkward silence filled the room and we noticed y/n was missing.

Your pov

You were running down the halls to the stables we you saw five figures in front of you. Quickly knocking them out, you continued you mission. When you got to the stables you hid in Raven's stall. You heard footsteps and voices. Looking over the stall door you saw Hanji, Erwin, and Levi. Then you took two rocks and threw them at Hanji. Erwin and Levi towards the rocks and you threw two more at Erwin. Levi saw where they came from and opened the stall door. As soon as it opened you and Raven made a run for. When you looked behind you saw Levi following on his horse. Quickly turning a corner he turned but not as fast. Looking to the left you saw him reaching for Ravens reins. You pushed Raven faster and Levi jumped on Raven. He took the reins from you and led you both back to his horse.

When you got back to base you were out. He picked you up and since training you kept getting heavier. Trying not to drop you he took you back to his room and put you in his bed changing your clothes first. After he finished changing out of his uniform and only in his boxers he climbed in bed with you. You rolled over, squeezed him, and then kissed his forehead.