Chapter 4

You were in your training outfit which consisted of black jean shorts, black sports bra, black fingerless leather gloves, fishtail braid, and tall black converse (above). When you got outside you realized it was about 4 in the morning and trained until you decided to go to the forest to find something. Walking in the forest with your pistol you saw a deer and shot it. Running over to it you picked it up and walked back to HQ. You saw Levi talking to Harley, Lauren, Peter, and Allison.

Spinning with the deer on your shoulders you made your way to the five and said, "Good morning people."

"Where have you been, Cadet l/n?

"In the forest. Where do you think I got that?", you replied pointing to the deer on the ground behind you. "Its my morning thing. Who wants to train? Cause I want to do some more training?"

"How long have you been up, brat?"

"Since about 4 this morning."

Then the rest came out and started training. You paired up with Petra because she asked. She started smiling and mouthed, You're going down. You laughed at her and Na Na Na Come On started playing. Everyone surrounded you and Petra. Petra went first and launched herself at you. Being quick you moved out of the way and grabbed her hair putting her in a headlock. Everyone looked shocked and moved out your way when you started singing along.

Harley, Allison, and Lauren were dancing behind you while, you were singing giving everyone a taste of the future. You finished with an evil smirk and you saw that Levi was watching. Then Petra thought you were distracted so she ran at you, but you flipped her over your shoulder.

You headed to the showers to take a shower, but you saw that everything got blurry so you went to the first door, which happened to be Levi's, and opened it. When you got in the room you passed out.

Levi's pov

I was walking to my office when I saw that the door was open. Getting into fighting stance I saw that it was cadet l/n. Kicking her she didn't wake, but she did roll over so I could see the blood running down her back. Picking her up, struggling to do so, took her to my bed and sat her on the ground. When I lifted her shirt I saw she didn't have anything under her shirt, since the cut ran all the way up her spine that would mean seeing her breasts. I ran to get some bandages and stuff that would keep the wound from getting infected. When I got back her body was in the same position. When my hands touched her skin it was so soft and I continued working on the wound. As I towards her breasts I got a weird feeling and thought, Oh I want to fuck her so bad. Wait what? I grabbed one of my shirts and put it on her. Then I put her in my bed letting her sleep.