chapter 4 the two men

~two years later~
Y/N p.o.v
It's been two years sence I got adopted by my new 'father'. Everyone thought he was a sweet man but NOPE he abused me, I cant tell anyone becouse if I did he would beat me worst then usual. He would hit me,kick me,he would starve me,he would burn me with cigarettes. I HATE him! I thought of running but I know there was no use. "Hey brat get me another beer!" I ran to get my 'father' another beer, I grabed it from the fridge and ran to him. I handed it to him and covered my head waiting for a beer bottle but it never came. I looked at him confused 'your okay, for now, now go I dont want to see you for the rest of the day' I nodded and ran to my so what called 'room' it was just a blanket in the basement.

~couple days later~(still Y/N p.o.v)
I was bruised and beatened on the floor of the basement, my 'dad' beat me again but half to death this time. For a couple days I've felt like I'm being watched. I looked around me but I see nothing or anyone. I sat up and crawled into a corner and started talking to myself "I hope this stops, I never asked for this, what did I do to deserve this?" The weirdest thing happened I got a response "you did nothing child, i will take care of him soon" "promise?" "Promise" I may not know who it is talking to me but they promised to help me and that's all I needed. I smiled and drifted into a sleep.
~couple hours later~
I woke up to a sound of screaming? I got up and went upstairs. When I got up there I saw two men one had a white mask with feminine features and the other had a black mask with red eyes and a frown, thinking he was sad I hugged him "dont be sad mister" he looked down at me then at the other man he just chuckled. He patted my back "it's okay I'm not sad all the time it's just my mask that makes me look like I am but I assure you I'm happy sometimes" I nodded "okay then, what's your name?" "My names hoodie and my friends named" he pointed to himself then he pointed to the other man "his names masky" I waved at him he waved back "names masky, and what's your name?" "My names Y/N" they both nodded. They turned around back to the window and jumped out I watched them I looked where my 'dad' was last to find him dead I walk to the phone and called the cops.