chapter 17 the water park

~two weeks later~

Toby's p.o.v
"It's so h-hot! A-ahhh! It f-feels like 104° ahhhh" "you think your hot?, I feel like I'm on fire! Your body heat doesnt make it better!" I looked over at Y/N who was in her bathing suit which I have to say its looked hot on her. "W-well it's not m-my fault I h-have body heat" I was in my swimming trunks, sitting infront of the fan with Y/N next to me. She groaned "can we go to a water park?" I looked at her "i-if theres a-any that a-are near" she grabed her phone and started looking. "Found one!" I looked at her phone screen over her shoulder "w-well then l-lets go!" I went to my room and grabed a towel along with a extra shirt and some shoes. I ran back down stairs to see Y/N with the same things "l-lets go!" "Wait! What about the others?" I started thinking "HEY GUYS WHO W-WANTS TO C-COME TO THE W-WATER PARK W-WITH ME AND Y-Y/N!!!?" "Or that works" I hear like and elephant stamped was running at us from up stairs. Soon everyone was down stairs with the stuff they need "a-alright so Y/N f-found a near by w-water park.....its 22 miles away which mean w-we need to d-drive there. Everyone groaned but agreed so we all started to the car "w-whos driving?" Silence, then hoodie raised his hand a little "I'll drive" I nodded and handed him the keys.

~when they get there~

Y/Ns p.o.v
I got out of the car which I a sweating ball of flesh. Literally I was the only girl in the car!

I sighed and walked up to the water parks doors with a towel around me. I walked in and got everyone tickets. After that we or I went to the girls locker room the guys with in the boys locker room.

I walked through it and to the water park. I sighed in relaxation as I can feel me cooling off already. I walked over to a bench and placed down my towel and waited to the guys. I didnt take long before they came out. Every one if them shirtless well almost all of them, Toby's the only one wearing a shirt. "You guys ready to have some fun!?" "YEAH!" "WO! LETS GO!" we all separated well toby stayed with me seeing as there could be guys going to take advantage of me which I thought it was sweet, him protecting me. I pulled him over to a water slide and walked to the stairs with him not to far behind. I sat on the slide as the life guard nodded saying it's okay for me to slide down. Which I did. I was giggling all the way down.

Toby's p.o.v
I'm assuming that either that all the big guys other then LJ, jeff, and liu wanted to show off to Y/N. Me on the other hand...I'm kinda insecure about my body so when ever I go swimming I bring extra shirts.

I was with Y/N right now protecting her from perverts. I was now on the top of a water slide waiting for the signal. The life guard nodded and I slide down. I got to the bott on m and I was brought under water. When I rose up my hair covered my eyes so I was blinded for a second untell I felt someone touch me which I couldn't see so I hissed then i heard a angel like laugh. Then I felt hands move my hair out of the way to see Y/N "you hiss?" "N-no....maybe.....yeah" she laughed again. I smiled "your l-laughs so cute" I didnt even realized I said that out loud. She blushed "t-thank you" i smiled "no p-problem!" I then picked her up and started walking to another place in the water park

~when they leave the water park~

Toby's p.o.v
That was refreshing, I feel so much better "i-i feel so much b-better" everyone nodded in agreement. We started to head home with hoodie driving. When we got home we headed to our rooms to take e a shower to get the coren out of our hair. After that was dinner. We all eat and went to bed "w-what an amazing d-day" was all I said before I fell asleep.

(hey everyone I would like to give a friend of mine a shout out go check out shingle2005 she is really into jeff the killer books but she is really amazing in real life so go check her out. Anyways bye!)