chapter 18 death *bad ending*

~four years later~

Y/Ns p.o.v
It's been four years sence I came to the mansion, me and toby are dating, jeff and LJ are married, and masky and hoodie are married.

Today is my four year anniversary on comeing to the mansion. I thought it would be a normal anniversary but no this demon like thing came with what seemed to be shadows with him or it. Everone got their weapons out and started to attack this thing but the shadows rejected their hits and reflecting them off. They didnt give up though they keeped fighting untell the shadows started to become solid forming into copys of the creepypastas and started fighting them. The shadow versions where much stronger then the regular versions so everyone was gotten beaten pretty badly but they didnt give up they keeped fighting and fighting untell the demon thing killed slender and swing at jeff but liu jumped infront of jeff and the demon thing killed him. I ran over to him and jeff and hugged jeff crying. Everyone was dying around us we cried harder untell the shadows consumed us and killed us.

I opened my eyes to see white everywhere I called out to see if someone would respond and I did but it wasnt one of the creepypastas it was god? "Y/N you are at the bigging of the stairway to heaven" "where's everyone!?" "I'm sorry Y/N but they have sinned to much to come with you, they are in hell getting tourterd for their sins" I started crying and I fell to my knees. God hugged me "it okay, now let's get going before the gate closes" I nodded and I went up the stairs with god.

~in hell~

Everyone p.o.v
We were screaming in pain as we got tourterd. We have sinned to much and we are in hell getting burned alive. We cried louder as the whip hit us. We looked around to see dead bodys all over the place from the people who died from the tourter. We saw demons all over the place and in the big throne infront of everything watching was the devil himself satan. Smiling to himelself at all the pain filled screams. We knew we had to deal with this untell the end, no day,no night, theres no time in hell the time stoped so it stays 3:00 am forever devil's hour....or as people call it down here tourter hour......

                        *THE END*