SEASON 02: DEATH TO THE SPIDER

THE DEATH OF DOMINIC PRINCE.

'00'

When the gun was cocked, the sound loud in the silence of the room - Dominic Prince smiled slowly. He bore many names. Lived them and breathed them - he gave them life like a master.

He always knew that the name Dominic Prince was meant for a brutal death as he was meant for the life of glamour and lies.

Dominic Prince's life, though voluminous and vibrant, was always destined for shortness.

So as the bullet fired, the ringing loud - Dominic closed his eyes as he toasted his last drink. To his faith. To this life.

His death was never the ending.

It was the bullet that fires through everyone else's soul, the scattering of its fragments meant to hurt those that even take a brazen peek at it.

Because without the spider, the loom has nothing to make it or support it. To continue to spin it.

And now the looms that connected themselves to the prince... are unraveling.

Death to the spider, their souls chanted, their anger roared.

Death to the spider.

And now as the story goes, the world must fall around them.

Death to the spider.

Death to them all.

———

NEXT:
EPISODE 01:
TINY LITTLE DEAD

———

the official first chapter will be up on the first of June!