7: Disinfectant

"Hyung!" Jungkook jumped up when he saw Himchan behind Yoongi, but was pushed back into his seat by Em An.

"What the fuck is going on?" Jimin snapped, reaching for his gun.

"Don't even think about it, Sergeant," Himchan snapped, "Or I'll put his brains across the people sitting at this table,"

Jimin narrowed his eyes but lifted his hands from his gun.

"What's going on?" Daehyun asked, sitting up straighter in his seat, "Himchan? Em An?"

Himchan shoved Yoongi closer to the table, "Where's the cook? Everyone needs to be here-"

"She can't come," Taehyung interrupted him, "She's in quarantine,"

"Quarantine?!" Jin exclaimed, "Why? What's-"

"Shut the fuck up, all of you!" Himchan yelled, cocking his gun and pressing it into Yoongi's head hard enough to make him grunt, "Tell us what the fuck is going on with all of you!"

"What's in that shed?" Em An screeched, pointing at the door, "There's some messed up shit in there, and-"

Taehyung was on his feet before she could finish, grabbing Em An by her throat. He pushed her into the wall angrily, and during the confusion, Jimin slammed his fist into Himchan's face, sending him flying. The second he was on the floor, Namjoon relieved him of his gun and pressed his foot to his chest.

"Stay down," He growled, aiming the gun at him.

"You went into my shed?" Taehyung said, his voice quiet as he squeezed his fingers around her throat, leaning in close, "I should put you in little jars while you're still alive to se-"

"Kim Taehyung!" Jimin yelled, dragging him off, "Enough!" 

Em An gasped for air, dropping to her knees and crawling to where Himchan was pinned to the floor by Namjoon.

"What's going on?" Hoseok asked, slowly getting to his feet as Jungkook jumped up and ran to Yoongi, "Jimin?"

Jimin turned to face Daehyun, a scowl on his face. He strode towards him, yanking him to his feet by his shirt, "Explain," He said, "Now,"

Jojo jumped up, trying to pull Jimin from Daehyun, but Jin pulled her back.

"I don't know," Daehyun said, "I didn't even know that that they went to the shed!"

Jimin let go of Daehyun and ran his fingers through his hair, "This isn't going to work out," He said, taking a step back, "You four have to leave,"

"No!" Jojo cried, "You can't send us out there, it's-" Her sentence was cut off by loud, hacking coughs, and she took a deep breath before speaking again, "It's hell out there! You'd be killing us-"

Jojo began to cough again, but just as Bee moved to her to pass her a glass of water, she began to choke. Her face turned red and her eyes began to water as she coughed and spluttered, however, just as she lifted her hand to cover her mouth, a spurt of bright red liquid erupted from her open mouth, spraying the person stood in front of her.

"She's sick, shit!" Jimin cried, "Bee, get away from-..."

The room was silent once Jojo had stopped coughing, as all eyes turned to Bee, whose face was covered with blood.

Taehyung raced across the room, grabbing Bee by her wrist and dragging her from the room as quickly as he could. Jimin was close behind as she was pulled into the med bay and shoved roughly to the bathroom. Taehyung switched on the shower and pushed her under the water, quickly rinsing the blood from her face.

"Jimin," He said, passing him a bottle of disinfectant, "She needs to wash in this,"

"But the baby!" Bee gasped, trying to step out from under the water, "The chemicals are bad-"

"No time," Taehyung snapped, his eyes on Jimin, "She needs to rinse in this while I clean up the kitchen. Then she needs to be quarantined in your room,"

***

Jojo hung on to Daehyung, the rims of her eyes red from crying, "You can't," She sobbed, "You can't throw us out,"

Namjoon shook his head, holding his gun to Himchan, "The Sergeant says you have to go," He said, "And we all agree,"

"If you come back," Jimin said, pumping his shotgun loudly, "We will kill you. Be grateful, we've given you supplies and a map to a possible safe house. Now go,"

Himchan glared at them but turned, heading out of the open gates with Em An on his arm. Daehyun sighed.

"I'm sorry," He said, "This wasn't my idea,"

"Well you've got to deal with him then," Yoongi said, "Good luck, Dae,"

Daehyun rubbed his face and nodded, putting his arm around Jojo, "Yeah," He said, "Yeah,"

The four slowly headed out the door and Jin and Hoseok closed and locked the gate behind them.

The men stood silently, watching them leave until they were out of sight, and Yoongi then headed into the tower to keep watch.

"Back inside," Jimin muttered, turning and walking back through the inner gates, "We need to talk,"

---

AN: I'm not a fan of this chapter at all but... GAH I'M SORRY DX