Chapter 112: Us [S M U T]

*smut* 😏

The next evening, Connor wanted to help Tasha relax after a long day at work, so when she walked into the door, Connor immediately met her in the hall.

"Hello darling." Connor smiled lovingly as he took her coat from her, hanging it on the wall.

"Mm, hey Con." Tasha smiled sleepily, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Connor kissed her nose lovingly, "Long day?"

Tasha nodded, brushing her fingers against the back of his neck. "Mhmmm. I'm happy to be home."

Connor lifted Tasha into his arms, causing her to giggle. "Connor! What are you doing?"

"You'll see."

Tasha grinned when he brought her into the bathroom. There were candles lighting up the room, and the water in the tub looked very inviting. "Awe, Connor! You're cute." As he set her on the ground, Tasha kissed his lips gently.

Connor kissed her back gently before taking her clothes off piece by piece, pressing loving kisses to each area until she was fully undressed. Tasha watched eagerly as Connor pulled his clothes off, setting them in a neat pile before gazing at her body. "You're beautiful."

Tasha blushed as she stepped into the water, Connor settling down behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her until her back was pressed against his front. Tasha sighed contently as she allowed herself to close her eyes, resting calmly against Connor while he began rubbing soap over her.

"Is this relaxing, my darling?" Connor peppered gently kisses to her damp shoulder as his hands dipped under the water, pressing against her skin softly.

"Mmm," Tasha hummed in reply as his fingers brushed against her breasts. "Very."

"My beautiful fiancé," Connor ran his tongue along her neck, earning a shudder from her. "You taste divine."

Tasha scooted back against him as much as she could, feeling his erection rub against her backside. "I love how much you're able to restrain yourself."

He chuckled as he dipped one hand lower, pushing a finger inside of her, "I only wish to please you. Myself, I can wait as long as you need."

Tasha let out a soft whine as Connor slowly moved his finger in and out. He slowly moved his other hand down, pressing his thumb to her clit. A moan slipped past her lips as he began rubbing his thumb in slow circles.

"Do you enjoy this?" Connor whispered against her ear, his movements speeding up as she squirmed against him.

"Y-yes, Connor." Tasha whined when he pulled away from her. He slowly turned her around so she was straddling his waist. His brown eyes gazed into hers for a moment before he kissed her, tangling his fingers through her hair as she adjusted herself so his cock rubbed against her.

"Tell me what you want, Connor." Tasha moaned as he began to flick his tongue against her nipple.

"You." Connor groaned as Tasha pushed down on him slightly, his cock just barely pushing into her. "I want you, Tasha. I want you to fuck me. I need you."

His words made Tasha cry out as she allowed her self to engulf him fully. Connor gripped her waist tight as he filled her to the brim, soft moans leaving his lips as he gazed at her. She smiled lovingly at him as she began to move her hips against his, her hands holding tightly to his shoulders.

"I love you." Connor smiled as he pressed his lips to hers. "I love you more than you'll ever know."

Tasha rested her forehead against his as she picked up speed. "I- I love you too, C-onnor—" His name fell from her lips in a loud moan as he moved one hand to her clit, his thumb rubbing tight circles into it. "Fuck."

"May I?" Connor asked softly as he gazed at her, his grip on her side hard enough to leave bruises.

"P-please." She replied, and in no time at all Connor began thrusting up into her, all the while rubbing her clit. "I need you to fuck me, Connor—"

He groaned as he pulled her down harshly on him with each thrust he made. Connor's hand left her waist as he lifted her into his arms, pulling her into their bedroom hastily. Not caring about their wet bodies on the bed, he laid her on her back as he quickly pushed back into her, lacing his fingers with hers as he thrusted harder and harder each time.

"You... fuck— you feel so good!" Connor groaned, his eyes never leaving hers.

"Connor—" She cried as she squeezed his hand hard.

Tasha then noticed the sudden increase of temperature around her hands. When she glanced to the side her heart fluttered as his synthetic skin was gone to reveal the white underneath. His fingers and palm glowed blue as he thrusted into her. It wasn't something he did often, but when the odd occasion arose it always made Tasha love him that much more, because it showed how much she meant to him. Rarely had she seen him completely bare of synthetic skin, perhaps once or twice, and she wondered if sometime he would be up to trying it, but she saved that thought for another day as she allowed the synthetic skin on her hand and arm to disappear. Tasha's skin there glowed purple as she did, and Connor held her hand as tight as he could.

"I love you, Tasha." Connor groaned, "I love you. I love you. I love you." He repeated the worse over and over again as Tasha's orgasm hit her, her walls clenching Connor. 

"Cum for me, Connor." She panted as she gazed up at him.

With a final jerk of his hips, Connor stilled, letting out a sharp groan, letting his body rest above Tasha as he rode out his high. Tasha felt her body tingle as she felt his cock twitch with each release of artificial cum. Connor peppered gentle kisses to her collarbone, his heavy artificial breathing only making her crave him once more.

"I love you so so much." Tasha smiled as she kissed his nose.

Connor smiled, cocking his head to the side slightly. "I wasn't too rough with you, though, right darling?"

Tasha giggled, the sound music to Connor's ears. "I may be sore later but no, that was perfect..." She was still dazed from their love making, she didn't notice Connor slide out of her. She smirked slightly as she saw he was hard again.

"Round two?"

A/N: Ahhhh smut smut smut! I was inspired and thought we could use more Connor smut lol.