EIGHT

"Maisie!"

The dark haired girl threw her head back as she laughed at the sound of her twin's voice. It was the second day of being at the lake house and the Maisie was already messing with her twin brother. That morning the oldest twin had woken up bright and early before anyone else and she put washable paint in his body wash.

"Son, why is your body green?" She head Lenny  ask as she walked back inside since she had been sitting on the porch swing.

"Maisie! What the hell?!" Greg threw his arms out, glaring at his twin sister.

"Don't worry." She shrugged, going to fix a bowl of cereal.

"Don't worry?! I'm fucking green!" Greg shouted, "My body is green in places I don't even want to them to be!"

"It's washable paint. It comes right off." Maisie smirked, taking a bit of the frosted flakes. "Just use soap, oh wait."

"You can tell where she got her personality from." Marcus pointed at his son's girlfriend.

"Maisie!" Keithie ran inside the lake house and over to his sister, "I'm gonna do it now, come with me just in case it goes horribly wrong?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Lenny stopped his first and third oldest kids, "What are you doing now?"

"I'm gonna ask Donna out on a date." Keithie tugged on his sister's arm, "Let's go."

"Wait!" Maisie ran back inside, grabbing the bowl of cereal. "I'm still hungry."

(***)

"What's going on over there?" Braden wrapped his arms around Maisie's waist, nodding in Keithie and Donna's direction.

"He's asking her out on a date." She leaned back into him. "I kind of told Donna about it already and said that if she was nervous to ask him to double date with the two of us, just to keep her mind off of being nervous."

"I'll double date with the two of them, but do not ever ask me to double date with Nancy and your twin." Braden told her seriously, "I don't even like that girl."

"Me and you both, honey." She mumbled, before noticing that Keithie was waving her over to him and Donna, "Come on, let's go see what they want."

"Mais, Donna wants to go on a double date." Keithie told his older sister.

"That's fine with the two of us." Maisie told her younger brother. "When is and where were you thinking Keithie?"

"The dinner we went to when we were here last time and tonight?" Keithie asked, looking between the two teens and Donna.

"Okay, tell Braden your ideas. I'm gonna take Donna and decided one what to wear." Maisie said, "It's casual since we're going to the dinner?"

"Yeah." Keithie nodded.

"Alright, come on D." Maisie pulled the girl towards the house. "Charlotte!"

"Yeah?!"

"Donna and I have a double date, wanna help get us ready?"