Part 3

surprise for neil - part 2

Avni's point of view:

I slowly took neil to the dinning table and made him sit there. Took each and every materials needed and placed them in front of him.

"neil now I am gonna give some foods and u have to find out what it is"

I can easily see Neil getting frustrated by his change of expression. I exactly know what his dirty mind thinking while he was busy starring at me. My cheeks automatically heated on the mere thought of what he might have been thinking.

Neil's point of view:

Avni is trying to do something but I clearly didn't understand what she is upto. So I obeyed her silently at least she is something but not angry. Happy upto it.

At first she gave me something in a small spoon which was like liquid. It didn't take time for me to recoganise what it was.

"it's a milk avni all knows it." I replied.

Then she placed another spoon after murmuring a good probably appreciating me for finding the right answer. It took time for me to recoganise it. It tasted like boiled apple being smashed on lukewarm water. I didn't understand. Neither replied. But seems that my wifey didn't care for that.

she pursued with her work and placed another spoon. This time also it was something smooth and semi liquid. Yet this was sweet also. I failed again. But she was not tired. Neither the number of items to be tested on me came to an end which I didn't understand why she is making me eat.

She constantly gave me something or other in which I was able to find only few of them. Probalbly some was fruits while some was mixure with milk.

Then it suddenly striked me that avni was giving me babies food. Why on earth she is giving me that.

I stoped her hands gussing that she is again going to repeat the process of feeding.

"avni remove the cloth. I found what these are" I said to her to which she was astronished. Though my eyes was covered in could feel her unbelievable look in the tone of her voice.

"really so soon. What did u find neil" I hered her voice completely exited.

I didn't understand the reason for it. Well to be honest I didn't understand any of it.

"what is hard in it. These are babies foods right. The one which toddler and pre-toddler's eat. And the milk u first gave is for new borns. " I said totally frustrated as she has not yet removed the blindfold.

Then she removed the cloth in anger. Not understanding as what wrong I did I just starred at her.

"seriously neil. U found only that these are baby foods." She asked now in a serious tone. Tiredness was clear in her eyes. But I didn't have even a slightest idea of what she was trying to explain to me. I honestly didn't have.

I guess she understood my helpless state and calmed a little as if she is all set to explain me again. This time I listented with utter concentration as I don't want to anger her again.

Neil I was actually about to say that these are the foods that children mostly like to eat" she replied slowly to which I nodded.

"yes avni babies may like these foods. Now what is the matter. R u gonna give this to any babies. Then give them directly to know weather they like this or not" I said to which she gave me an unbelievable look.

Well I seriously didn't able to crack weather she is angry with me or frustrated or probably both. But all I know was she was to express something to me which I can't even grasp. Now who will grasp what their wifey is gonna say just by eating babies food.