part 14

NOTE OF APPOLOGIES:

Guys I am not been able to reply to comments as wattpad is acting like a manic not posting the reply comment. So kindly don't mistake me if u are not receiving any reply for ur lovely comments as wattpad has gone mad.

Anyways have a happy reading and I wish for the smile to be plastered in Ur faces as u read the chapter.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

(a/n: After a few days of leap Avni is 8 and a half month pregnant now}

"Neil can u exactly tell me where we are going." This was the 10th time I am asking him and he is turning up with no answer. Then all of the sudden he stopped the car and let me down. I was wearing a pink gown which he rushed me to wear soon after I got up from the bed this morning while he was in his blazers. I was completely confused as we were in the beach area and Neil took my hand and made me move forward.

FLASHBACK: (same day morning scene)

It was early morning while I opened my eyes to see Neil sitting beside me already starring me. I gave a confused look as I have woke up late today without any disturbance and Neil has not galloped me for today's exercises. Was this my cheat day finally. Well I don't want to assume and get overjoyed as Neil is completely unpredictable. But what surprised me is when he peeked my lips slightly licking my lower one and then parted mumbling a good morning with a smile as I simultaneously stiffen my back and became fully awake.

"Good morning Neil. what Is this u haven't woke me up for the workout neither u have got ready for ur work are u not getting late and why are u gleefully looking at me. Are u ok. "I popped out my questions placing my hand on her forehead to exactly crack what is wrong with him for his strange behavior.

"So wifey wants' me to go for work but I thought that it was u who demanded for a long holiday from me to spend this last trimester with Me." there came the answer from the impossible Neil khanna. I asked for a month leave and he had taken for a trimester.

(A/n. I really don't know if that long leave is been permitted in a police force but everything is fair in war and fan friction I guess)

"So wifey today u don't have to do workout as it is officially ur day off today as an exclusive gift from ur husband because I have to execute my surprise plan to u" he said with enthusiasm clearly evident in his voice.

Surprise what that may be I wondered but chosen not to ask him. I got up slowly and went to change after refreshing myself and came out while Neil was ready with breakfast for two in bed itself.

"Now today why so lazy ideas and pampering are been showered by u Neil while u always remain as a Hitler ordering me for a regular move and good exercise. What happened to u today" I asked to which Neil just smiled as reply.

If u are not goanna speak then ok. I don't care. Anymore. I mentally noted down not to ask anything till he comes up with some answer of his own. I sat down silently to eat the food while Neil fed me with his own hands. Then he gave me a box and asked me to come out wearing that. That was a pink free size gown perfectly pretty.

Is he planning for some sort of party I wondered? But I remained silent. Because as Neil said it is a surprise he will remain in his tight lip mode no matter how much we insist him to get some clue.

When I came down I dint met any of the family members. Indeed the house was completely silent with none around I guess. Where they might have been vanished in this early morning. Strange.

I slowly got into the car and Neil started to drive. Now days I don't feel comfortable to do anything. Neither bending or sitting or sleeping or anything. I am too tired as last night I almost chocked due to the loose of breathe and sat with head resting on the headboard as I found Neil not around me. I was panting heavily with sweet beds over my forehead. That has become normal for me nowadays to sweat for no reason. It is not that I couldn't handle it but it is too much to handle as suffocation prevents me from sleeping posture even when I am hell tired. I went to the sofa to sit and sleep the whole night and I even didn't know when Neil might have carried me to bed as I noticed to be lying on bed in the morning.

When nausea was the problem in the first trimester the blood pressure and breathing problem is troubling at the last trimester. All the above the excitement of where Neil is taking me was inducing the curiosity as I am too tired of this routine and badly need a changeover.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Present scene:

When we reached a few distances I saw a beautiful decoration over the sea area with white covered everywhere just like some wedding bell decoration.

(A/n: imagine something like this for day time with cloudy weather)

My face immediately covered with an upward smile as soon as I saw the decoration and my whole family standing there with the smile plastered there in their faces clearly evident at the intense of joy they are in with. I immediately looked at Neil in confusion while I placed one hand around my shoulders while other hand on my baby bump "it's our baby shower Avni. Are u exited. Because I am hell exited." There he said it with so ease mixing all sort of emotions inside me in a simple go. My eyes formed a tint of tears easily at what my hubby has popped out with now and I hugged him smiling in happiness.

The function went with a cake cutting celebrating the mother hood I am goanna share soon while Neil and Ali were dancing like manic playing the song. Soon the guest also joined to the food court enjoying themselves in the venue while dd and ali grabbed my attention over the stage as I was standing down beside Neil holding his hand with speaking nothing. I was so happy for what Neil arranged. The surrounding was breathtaking and I was too much astonished to make a word.

What made my eye socket to pop out in shock is when dil bar song played. More than that I chocked the juice I was having when I saw dd in female avatar dancing seducingly for the song with Ali making his steps as a love struck boy towards dd as if it is some sort of adult content of the couples. The boys were on their craze and Neil gestured the mean of throwing the notes towards dd as if he was some sort of totta dancing there. I sat on the chair not able to hold on anymore while I laughed out loud holding my babies in hand while they were also moving constantly inside me in the rhythm of music as if they are also enjoying along with these three manic. I laughed harder for the whole event as Neil was making something or other to make me burst out into another cracking howl.

Then soon all gave me gifts which was some or the other sort regarding the 'baby mom' gesture types. I waited long for Neil's gift but even after the party is coming to the end Neil didn't turn out with any gift for me. I got sad for that while at the end Neil pulled me to the side while I was moving along with the family towards car to go home.

"Bebe I want to spend some more time with Avni. So u all can move. We will join u all after sometime" Neil said to the family and all nodded and left the scene.

I looked at Neil demanding explanation while he gave me the one by showing something in the distance. There were two men in distance and a women carrying camera. I again looked at Neil as I wasn't able to crack what he was showing. While Neil again smiled at me sheepishly showing all teethes possible leaving the confusing me.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That's a wrap for now. Still 5 more chapters left I guess.

Too much emotional now for that as a writer I will miss this ff.

Hope that u are all enjoying it and I hope the update was not a rush.

Anyways do let me know about it in comment section.

With much love,

Prinku ❤