part 6

Ohkay how many of u expected double update. 

I badly have time in upcoming days so giving u guys this treat before taking a short break.

U cant expect next update any soon. so kindly enjoy this piece of work and ur appreciation is worth reading. so kindly comment.

happy reading...............

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Why so serious?

avni's point of view:

Neil was most happy. I could clearly see that in his expressions. How badly I wanted this day. Now when I am experiencing it its a bliss. After placing me carefully to the passenger seat Neil made me wore the seat belt carefully and closed the door. All this while we both had that smiled plastered in our face smiling like an mad manic and spoken much with ourself in that mere silence.  The silent promise Neil made to me when doctor announced about the strict diet was the most intimate thing I have shared with him. We are now sharing 'naked soul' with each other and I am in love with this nakedness. Bliss of this moment will always be cherished in the calender of my memory. His expressions and reactions to every small things he saw and felt was amazing and astonishing.  I felt that he is actually the first baby whom I should handle with care. How delicate his each antics were. Yet how adoring. Ufffff this shade of Neil khanna is the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced. he is my first child. And most obedient one till now.

Always attitude wala hubby has now become a child at heart on seeing the glimpse of this new one inside. U both right there do u even have a slightest idea of what we both are undergoing. Constantly smiling as a mad people just seeing u for the first time. I was saying to myself keeping my hand on my belly while Neil noticed it.

"Avni what happened did the baby kick" Neil asked me. I gave him an are u serious look.

"I thought u saw the sonogram clearly Neil. Baby is too small. It doesn't have legs to kick. So please look at road and drive." I replied though I was not annoyed I wasn't able to stand his this stupid antics. He can't behave like a 5 year old child asking silly questions while I already have two inside to do plenty of such things.

"Where are u lost Avni speak something to me naa. Did u enjoy the sessions? Because I thoroughly enjoyed it and I will come to each and every sessions hereafter." He said in his childish manner.

Again why is he acting so immature? God my mood swings makes me to get angry on him while inside me says awe to his antics. How can someone's mind give us two different ways to react?

"U will enjoy Neil. It was me who was suffering from the urge of peeing "I said in my own tone. I didn't know why I am reacting like this and I am totally mood off.

"Avni u k" he asked again. Now back to his manly concerning serious tone but I am already missing his childish antics. Oh god what has happened to me.

I looked Neil helplessly while he was staring at me constantly watching my change of expressions in the mean second where the car stopped due to traffic.

"Its ok Avni I understand" he said pressing my hand in assuring way. I leaned immediately in Neil's shoulder while he patted my cheeks and continued driving as the traffic cleared.

"I am tired Neil. That's why I behaved like this" I mumbled. He just kissed my forehead. God this man naa if possible then I wants him to love more than how much I love him now. 

I lifted my head to see his manly beard and those inviting lips which still stores the upward curve. How about taking him here itself suggested the sexual tension inside me which my mind immediately rejected. Exactly how his must have rejected yesterday. because i could clearly see how disturbed he was yesterday trying all possible way to control himself.

Finally we reached home after eating my favorite flavor ice-cream and Ali's café poha. It was 5 in the evening when we reached home.

*time skip*

neil made dinner and I thoroughly enjoyed those also.

Neil's point of view:

 I was sitting on the sofa reading the newspaper while Avni was busy in kitchen. As it was 9 months it was hard for me to move here and there. So I sat in a fixed place and was doing my work and my strict wifey ordered me to do. Uffff she is overprotective from the start of pregnancy.

While I was busy reading the paper I felt my pant going wet. I removed the newspaper that covered by upper body and placed my hand on my baby bump and slightly peeped more outwards to see my pants completely wet. I stood carefully. I didn't experience any pain but I could clearly say that I have to go to hospital as soon as possible as it has become the time for delivery.

I panted heavily in fear as I raced towards kitchen shouting Avni.

"What happened Neil? I am making dinner naa. I will come now wait." She was repeating while I myself went there.

"Avni my water broke and see this we have to rush to hospital ambulance bhulao" I panted heavily. Avni turned and his eyes widened. She immediately approached me while she sensed that I am about to backoff.

Suddenly everything started to go dark and I was to faint. But I grabbed the kitchen slab before blacking out and I shouted "avniiiiiiiiiiiii"

"Neil get up. Ur scarring me. Are u ok"

Avni was shaking me to wake up while I opened my eyes. I was not in the kitchen but we were in our bed room. I got up in a jolt. I rubbed my stomach it was as normal as it should be other than how it was before big and bumpy. I looked at Avni who now sat beside me with a glass of water.

"What happened Neil" she gave the water to me.

"aree....where is the baby. We have to go to the hospital. My water broke Avni" I replied my breathe still labored.

"how much time I said not to see those delivery videos before sleeping now look at the dream u have got which u are thinking as real. Neil have u gone mad. I am pregnant. And how come u got ur water broke. That to I am just 5 weeks pregnant. Not 9 months. Bohat time hai delivery ke liyae" avni almost shouted.

Now I got to the reality. I just had a bad dream. That's why the panting and sweating was real but I dint get labor pain. Oh god what happened to me.

I saw Avni who was still starring at me or say glaring at me for watching those delivery videos and got into trouble while I simply smiled at her.

I may look as a mad to u Avni. But only I know how exited I am to meet our babies. I just want to protect u three from all dangers and this backfired me. I know u will tease me for whole life for this but I will love to be teased for this.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

thank u............

much love,

prinku❤