A Normal Day

I apologize if this chapter is a mess. Also, 80 reads in two days?! Woah what.
Yuya is the nickname of Gertjua which the sisters only are allowed to call him while Hema and Fia are Herma and Farfia's.

----------------------------

Herma woke up to a slight rustling of clothes and opened an eye to see what the disturbance was, only to find Gertjua getting up from his sleeping position on her left arm and rubbing the sand away from his eyes.

He looked simply adorable to her and she couldn’t resist ruffling his messy hair with a quiet chuckle.

Gertjua, with a slight jump from surprise, looked up at where he supposed his sister to be and pouted.
“You should’ve told me if you were awake, Hema.”

She sniggered quietly, the rumbling of her chest waking up Farfia who laid on her other arm.

Mumbling a small sorry to the indigo-eyed girl and patting her head lovingly, Herma sat up and turned to Gertjua, pinching his cheeks which slowly turned a cherry red from embarrassment.

Farfia shook her head at her siblings, her lips curling into a small smile, “Yuya, it's simply because it is too fun to tease you.”

Gertjua huffed, pulling Herma's hands away from his cheeks as he pushed himself off of the bed.

“Well, if you have had enough fun embarrassing me, shall we have lunch? Since it is already way past the time for breakfast if I’m correct.” He sulked as he felt around for the wall to guide himself to the door.

“Yes, yes, Muffin.” Herma snorted as she jumped off of the bed which reached each of theirs ribs and held Gertjua's hand while holding out her other one to Farfia.

With another shake of her head and a sigh, Farfia held Herma's hand and jumped off as well, “Snorting is bad, Hema.”

“And I have told you many times to not call me that, Hema.” Gertjua frowned as he tugged at her hand, wanting to hurry up and eat something.

With a roll of her eyes, Herma pulled them both to the door, “You two need to stop ganging up on me.”

They all jogged down the hallways, Herma dragging both of her siblings while Farfia and Gertjua tried to catch up to her as Farfia grumbled about her sister being too unlady-like.

Servants made way for the three, giving smiles, bows and greetings to the triplets.

As they arrived at the kitchen, Herma stood up on her leather  boot clad toes and knocked loudly at the wooden door.

The door opened to show a maid in ankle length maid dress, a smile on her freckled face and her indigo hair in a low bun, “My Lady, My Lord, please proceed to the dining room. Lunch will be there shortly.”

The three nodded before Herma held the hands of her siblings again and ran off again, this time her destination being the dining room.

She barged inside, stopping immediately and stiffening as she saw her parents sitting on their designated seats at the table and gave her sharp glares at her behavior.

With a gulp, she quietly walked over to the table, letting go of her sister's hand and guiding her brother to their side of the table, which was right beside their father while Farfia went to sit beside their mother.

“You better behave Herma. Especially since we will be having guests this evening. You better not embarrass me.” Her father spoke, his maroon eyes narrowing on her.

Soon enough, the servants strolled inside with the food and served it, the butler; Charlie listing what was served as lunch.

As soon as the lunch was finished and they were dismissed by their father, Farfia left for her violin training, leaving Gertjua and Herma with nothing to do.

With a sigh, Herma walked off to the library, holding her dear brother's hand softly.

Deciding to learn more about this world, she sat Gertjua down on a couch in the far right corner and told him to wait while she gathered some books and other stuff.

She got a book about the world geography and it’s history from an upper shelf by standing on a stool and got a notebook along with an ink pen from the desk.

She sat beside Gertjua and handed him the notebook along with the pen. She opened the history book, and began reading.

======================================

Chapter six; complete.