Chapter 17: What is happenning?

Chapter 17: What Is Happenning?

        Last week was so exhausting, after the blood ceremony I met almost all of the pack that I hadn't had the chance to meet before. I loved it especially getting to play with the children but is exhausting as hell, do you know how many times I have played hide n' seek?

        Well now I am meeting with Leah and Adriana in the mall. I want to buy some lingerie for Harry. If you're thinking the same as me then yes. I want to fully complete the mating process. In fewer and simpler words, I am planning on having sex with Harry. I mean I have made Harry wait until I am ready and now I am...

        When I was told this to Leah and Adriana over the phone they started yelling about having to look sexy and buying lingerie.

        The weather is like really cold so I am wearing a black Parker strapless lace top, black jeans, a Panama hat, my white pumps and of course the necklace Harry gave me.

        Just as I met them they were in front of Victoria secret. "Do I have to go in there? I mean you already know my sizes so I don't have to actually be in the store" I said with the hope that I didn't actually have to go in.

      "Yes, now stop being such a pussy" Adriana complained. "well technically..." Before I could finish my sentence I was dragged into the store.They pushed me into a changing room and started throwing the bra and panties over the door. They were like 5 pairs. The we're all different, they were push-up bras, thongs, normal bras and panties and a strapless ones.

        I didn't like any one of them except the last one. It was a black lace strapless bra with a red bow in the cleavage the panties were the same design.

        This were the perfect ones. I got out of the room and faced Leah and Adriana. When they saw me they started whistling. "damn girl, you look hot" Adriana said.

        "Yeah that is definitely the one. Harry won't be able to resist you" Leah said nodding in agreement. 

        "I know, this is the one I am going to buy" I say, going into the room and changing back to my normal clothes. While we were there I bought a lotion and perfume.

        On our way to the car Adriana left her phone in the mall, so she had to go back and get it before it got stolen. I had this smell of human all of the sudden but maybe it was them fishing in our lake which was pretty common for them.

        I kinda figured out it wasn't when I heard Leah scream. I looked over at her and saw her lying on the floor. What is happening?

        Two arms grabbed me from behind keeping me in place and making my bags drop to the floor. I growled at them, my wolf was already surfacing. With all my force I knocked one of the hunters to the floor and when I was about to do the same to the other a sharp pain surged through my arm.

        I looked down and saw a needle in my skin, my protests were long gone by now and all I could hear was Adriana screaming at me before I fell into the darkness. That right then it seemed like the only thing I could do was follow it.

"We're all going to hell might as well enjoy the ride"

-Supernatural

Kinda of a short chapter, a little cliffhanger there. I went to the beach yesterday and right now I am as sun burned as an over cooked bacon.

Song of the chapter: Turn down for what