Epilogue

*2 years later*

        "Harry did you pick up Xavier from Justin's?" I asked entering his office without knocking. Not that I needed to anyways.

        "Was I suppose to?" He asks with a confused glance towards me.

        "Really Harry? Again? He is going to start thinking we don't care about him" I respond this is the third time Harry forgot to pick up Xavier from a place. He stood up and walked towards me planting a kiss on my forehead.

        "Don't worry, he knows we love him, now don't worry it's not good for the baby" He says kneeling down and planting another kiss on my still growing belly.

        He stood up and grabbed his keys "And you know they don't mind watching after him after the whole pups thing" He mumbled.

        Yeah Leah can't conceive but there is still a small possibility for them to have pups. We drove to Leah and Justin's house in a warm silence.

        As soon as I rang the doorbell, Justin opened the door. "Oh hi Amelia, take your boy now. He is eating all of our fridge" He says looking behind him.

        "Just like his parents" He says laughing.

        "Oh I'm so sorry " I apologize for Xavier.

        "Don't worry, you know we love that kid" He says before shouting out to Xavier.

        "Mommy, Daddy!!!" Our little boy shouts while hugging my legs.

        "Hey baby boy" I said while patting his head.

        "Momma" Xavier said, making me look down at him.

        "What?" I ask softly.

        "Can you tell my wittle sista that she needs to wstop playing hide n' seek and get out of your belly" He says. Sometimes his sentences doesn't make sense but he is still learning.

        "How do you know if it's a girl?" I ask, we want it to be a surprise. With Xavier, Amy blurted it out to me so yeah I already set the ground rules with her.

        "I just know" He says smugly, he looks so much like his father.

        "You still  are gonna have to wait 4 more months, Xavier" I told him and he just pouted.

        "Fwine, I am hungwy" He says to me.

        I just chuckled and looked at Harry, while he just shrugged.

'Just like his mother' he says through mind link.

'And I wouldn't have it any other way ' he finished.

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten.  Skyfall!!!

Well guys this is the end. But don't delete this out of your library because of the extra bonus Harry's pov.