Thirteen: Annoying, Attractive Asshole

Harry pushed past all of the drunken and laughing pirates as Hadley tried to struggle out of his grip.

"Hooky put me doooowwwnnn." she complained. He just ignored her and turned left so they ended up in a room. It was simple with a small closet and a bed in the middle of the room. Harry closed the door behind them and locked the door before gently placing Hadley down on the bed, handing her a glass of water, but not before Hadley managed to kick him directly in his groin. He tried to ignore it but the pain filled his eyes.

"That's what you get." she muttered, looking at the water in the glass.

"Drink it." he said as he walked over to the closet and opened it.

"I don't take orders from youuuuu." Hadley shook her head. "I'm gonna puke againnnnn." she pouted.

"If you do, you do, don't worry about it." Harry sighed. Even though she wasn't in the best frame of mind, his attitude still surprised Hadley. Harry closed the closet door and walked back over to Hadley, handing a ripped jumper to her. "Put this on."

"Is this just your way of seeeeeing me topppless?" Hadley raised her eyebrows. "I'm drunk but not thaaat stupid."

"No but you've thrown up all over yourself." Harry sighed. "Come on flame."

"Fiiiiiiinnneee." Hadley pulled her dress off over her head and tossed it to the ground. She lacked a bra but just put the jumper on. "Can I leave now?" she asked, standing up. However, she tripped over her own feet and fell sideways into Harry's chest.

"Definitely not." he shook his head, picking her up again and sitting on the bed, holding her bridal style.

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?" she pouted. "This is not fair. I want ouuuuttt."

"I don't care what you want to do. You threw up so you're staying in here." Harry sighed, actually using his hand to push back her blue hair and using his thumb to stroke her cheek. "You're far too drunk and you're gonna hurt yourself." Hadley turned away and stood up.

"Why do youuu care? Let me ouuuut." she stumbled over to the door and tried to open it, even though she had watched him lock it.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." he sighed, walking over to her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Leave me aloooone." she protested.

"Flame don't make me pick you up again."

"Hooky don't make meeeee kick you in the balls again." Hadley fired back, spinning around so their bodies were pressed against each other.

"Fine. But will you at least drink water so you sober up?" Harry asked and she looked up into his blue eyes, coated with worry.

"Kiss me, hooky." she said.

"What?" he seemed taken aback by her statement, which wasn't like him at all. Suddenly, Hadley leaned up and crashed her lips onto his. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself into his lap. Harry closed his eyes eventually and responded hungrily, kissing back. However, he pulled away sooner than he knew he wanted to. "We can't do this now, flame." he sighed, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Don't say you don't want me." she whispered, smirking.

"You're drunk, flame." he pressed a kiss to her forehead and pulled her over to the top of the bed.

"Seeeeeeeeeee of course you want me." she pressed her lips to his neck. "You can't denyyyyyy it." she whispered against his skin. It killed Harry to refuse this, but he knew she wasn't thinking straight. This wasn't Hadley. But he couldn't take her anymore.