Epilogue

Pain and Panic scurried up to Hades' throne, Panic hidden behind Pain. They were prepared to be shouted at. They looked up at Hades, sat on his throne with a martini in his hand.

"Where is she?!" Hades shouted, the whole room shaking. His blue fiery hair flashed orange.

"S-she's not here..." Panic muttered.

"Clearly not!" Hades exclaimed. "Why not?!"

"She w-wouldn't come down..." Pain explained, stuttering a bit.

"Of course..." Hades sighed, rubbing his forehead with his hand. "Get her down here. I don't care how. Just get her here. And if you don't, let me remind you that Cerberus is very hungry." Pain and Panic whimpered, and as if on cue, Cerberus started to bark from his caged cave.

"But wait. Wait." Pain spoke up.

"What?" Hades snapped impatiently.

"There's something you might want to know about her, Your Lugubriousness." Pain responded, to which Panic nodded quickly in agreement.

"Go on..." Hades leaned forward with interest.

"She has... some sort of fire powers." Pain explained. "When she was shouting at us... she made fire appear around us..."

"With her eyes!" Panic added. "Or... or her head. But she didn't move her hands... it was weird." Hades suddenly smirked, standing up. He began to walk towards Pain and Panic, which caused them both to tremble and Panic hid behind Pain.

"My daughter can start fires..." Hades laughed evilly. "How interesting."