Chapters 101-110

Chapter 101: Soul Link
Within the valley, smoke flooded the sky as the burning flames raging on sealed all of the ways in. Liang Zhong and the generals of Dark Asura Hall could only anxiously wait and watch outside as they had no way to charge into the valley.

Although Tu Ze, Zhuo Qian, and the rest felt uneasy about Qin Lie, they also had no way to charge into the flames, so they could only anxiously wait and watch the valley.

As the flames continued to incessantly burn at the edges of the valley, the fire further in had already become less fierce due to the destruction of the formation and the frigid air which spewed out of the cold spring.

Roiling heavenly lightning repeatedly descended, obeying Qin Lie as it struck him like a waterfall.

Thunderbolts coiled around his body like dragons, constantly rumbling as every bone in his body crackled. Every vein, strip of muscle, piece of flesh, and drop of blood had already reached the limit of soreness and pain.

Clap after clap of thunder echoed in his ears and resonated non-stop within his mind.

The heavenly thunder and lightning, like a hammer forging a blade, tempered and grinded away at his body, cleansing his muscles, bones, blood, flesh, and soul as it helped him truly form the Heavenly Thunder Sacred Body.

On the other side, Xie Jingxuan sat atop the Profound Nether Beast, wearing the finely wrought Blackscale Armor. Her graceful body turned stiff as the imprint of the main soul of the Soul Devouring Beast emerged within the pupil of her left eye...

The imprint within her left eye, along with the enormous savage mask which covered her face, caused her to suddenly seem extremely evil at this moment.

"Get out!"

Her chilly voice seemed to be somewhat anxious and angry as wisp after wisp of black colored smoke quietly flew out from within her body like fine black lines and slowly moved towards her body, trying to entangle her so that she would be completely be controlled by them.

The lower half of her right arm, which was snow white as jade, was entangled by the fine black lines. It was as if an insidious evil design had appeared on her arm.

The Soul Devouring Beast's soul imprint within her left pupil began to become less blurry, clearly up bit by bit as it continued to take over more of her consciousness.

"Qin Lie!" suddenly shouted Xie Jingxuan. A cold light flickered within her bright and clear right eye as it fixated itself on Qin Lie's body. "Come over right now! Quick, come beside me! The Soul Devouring Beast's main soul has invaded my body through my spirit artifact. Get over here now and use heavenly lightning to attack me, don't hold back!"

Qin Lie was still wondering why the main soul of the Soul Devouring Beast had suddenly disappeared when he heard her words. Naturally, he immediately understood.

At this time, the sky filled with lightning still constantly descended as before, submerging itself within his body, still raging throughout his body to temper his bones, muscles, veins, blood and flesh.

The pain had directly reached the depths of his soul, but he was able to endure it and had yet to lose his sense of reason...

He did as told and walked towards Xie Jingxuan.

"Hurry! I-I can't hold it back much longer!" exclaimed Xie Jingxuan as the glow in her right eye began to dim and the imprint of the Soul Devouring Beast's soul in her left eye became ever clearer.

Enduring the wild strikes of the heavenly lightning within his body, Qin Lie grinded his teeth as he sped up his pace and finally reached Xie Jingxuan.