Chapters 321-330

Chapter 321: Nine Hell Evil Scripture and the Blood of the Evil God

“Venerable One, I have sent the first volume of the Nine Hell Evil Scripture that you requested. However, this Nine Hell Evil Scripture can only be merged with clansmen who have the blood of the Evil God flowing within them. Your human race and other races can not cultivate this Nine Hell Evil Scripture. Please make note of this, Venerable One…”

This was the message that Qin Lie had acquired from the ball of light after breaking the tormented soul barrier.

“Venerable One? Nine Hell Evil Scripture? Blood of the Evil God?”

Qin Lie was confused. He had no idea what the message meant, nor did he know anything about the origins of the Nine Hell Evil Scripture.

Frowning, Qin Lie calmed himself and began to think carefully.

The person who sent this message obviously wanted his grandfather to know about it. Therefore, the “Venerable One” they spoke of should be his grandfather.

According to their explanation, Qin Lie’s grandfather had asked for this Nine Hell Evil Scripture, which was why they sent it over to him.

Thinking up to this point, Qin Lie focused his attention onto the ball of light once again. It was only then that he realized there was a resplendent crystalline object inside the ball of light.

The crystalline object was like a diamond. There were many runes floating inside the crystal. These runes moved back and forth randomly,r flying inside the crystal like colorful butterflies that were ten times smaller than normal.

These were the ancient characters used by the evil races of the Nether Realm!

Qin Lie only needed a glance to identify them. It was as if he had actually learned these ancient Nether Realm characters and was able to distinguish them instantly.

“The text of the Nether Realm! The Nine Hell Evil Scripture!” Qin Lie’s expression changed greatly.

His mind consciousness immediately withdrew from the wooden sculpture. After a moment of thought, he put the wooden sculpture back into his spatial ring and sat in the same spot as his expression continuously contorted.

Judging from the message inside the wooden sculpture, whoever sent this message may very well have been an evil race elite of the Nether Realm. The Nine Hell Evil Scripture… was also very likely to be a cultivation art of the evil races.

Why did Grandfather need a cultivation art of the evil races? And how did he know the evil races and become affiliated with the Nether Realm’s evil races?

These doubts clung to Qin Lie’s heart like a mess of threads that could not be untangled.

After thinking for a very long time, he actively summoned Xue Li and asked, “What kind of people would the evil races of the Nether Realm normally address as ‘Venerable One?’ Have you ever heard of the Nine Hell Evil Scripture or the Blood of the Evil God?”

“The Nether Realm?” Xue Li didn’t seem to be familiar with it. He gave it a thought before shaking his head. “The Nether Realm is just a sub world at the edge of Spirit Realm. Furthermore, it did not make much contact with my previous continent. Therefore, my knowledge of the Nether Realm does not run deep, and I only know some common knowledge. I will have to pay close attention to truly understand and learn anything more.”

“You don’t have a way then?” Qin Lie frowned.

“Like I said, I need to put some extra effort into understanding the Nether Realm before I can sort things out.” Xue Li snorted. “I may not be knowledgeable about the situation of the Nether Realm, but there are many people who are more familiar with this. Give me two days. In two days, I will be able to answer every question that you have.”