Information

Copyright:
This story is completely mine, made from my way to overactive imagination. If you are to even think about stealing it, I will rip your eyeballs out with a spoon and make you eat them. If you're not even thinking about stealing my work (since its not worth stealing anyway) then I will give you virtual ice cream :). I would give you virtual skittles, but those are mine and you can't have them.

Sequel:
This is the Sequel to The Lost Princess. If you haven't read it, then leave and read it and then come back. This book will make absolutely no sense if you haven't read The Lost Princess. If you have read it, thank you so much for the support! Your patience and love is what made this book what it is today. I appreciate you guys more than you could ever know.

Warning:
I am naturally a violent person with a creative imagination who swears a lot. So that will come up in my books. If you do not want a book with a lot of violence/swearing then this is most definitely not the book for you. This is your warning now, please note that I will never bring this up again. And if you complain about it in the chapters, I will send my unicorn after you and trust me, you don't want to deal with Pinky. He's evil.

Corrections:
I do not mind if you correct me. I know I will spell things wrong, no matter how much I look through it. It would help out a lot if you leave a comment next to it so I can fix it. But please try to be mindful about the fact that there is a human being (or, as far as I know) behind the screen that will be reading your comments. I do read all comments and reply to them so don't be shy :). Praise comments are also very appreciated ;).

Updates:
For the first time in ever, the book I am currently putting on wattpad is finished. So updates will be regular. I am thinking that I will update every Monday and Friday. Depending on how well this story goes, I may start posting a little more frequently.

Covers/banners:
I don't expect this book to get popular, but if it does (and thats a big if), and if you want to make a banner/cover for me, I would love you forever. If you ever want to make one, message me and I'll give you my email or Snapchat or whatever you want to send it through. I also give out dedications and/or I will read some of your stories or something like that if you do. You don't have to or anything, but it really means a lot to me when people do. Also, the cover would either get made the actual book cover, or posted on the side with a shoutout to you. Same thing for the banner, except it wouldn't be a book cover (obviously).

Dedications:
I usually give out random dedications to people who comment a lot, are active readers, comment something I like, ect. I sometimes prewarn you that I'm going to do something like that, and sometimes its just random. I feel like its a good way to interact with my readers. I will NOT be dedicating it to people who just comment update or do a bunch of one word comments so it seems like they commented a bunch. I feel like that's cheating. I don't want to be successful through cheating.

Ahem:
I'm sure not a lot of you read all the way through (comment UNICORN next to this if you did), but without further adieu, here is my story. Oh, ps, I'm dedicating the first chapter to someone who comments UNICORN. I'm picking randomly.