Chapter 8

Sorry, it's late I have school and hw I need to do so its very hard to do a story but I dont want to be an author who just gives up on their story.Also I will do more chapters soon and on with the story -> -> -> -> -> -> ->

************************************************ 

*Sakura P.O.V*

I woke up and got ready to go to the ninja academy. I ate and left running to get to class earlier than Naruto. I finally found something to make me seem weak and still not be Sasuke's fangirl. I would play pranks to make it seem like I was a really troublesome person. I and Naruto would play pranks a lot.

Even though we got scolded I was still an average so I was ok. I walked into the classroom and saw shika-kun sleeping. He looked so cute but pushed the thought away from my head and sat next to him.

*Shikamaru P.O.V*

I didn't want to wake up it was too troublesome but my mom made me get out of bed. I got dressed and left to go to the academy. I was always so early. I sat down at a desk and took a nap.

* 10-minute time skip*

I was woken up and saw pink and green. My first thought was Sakura I sat up and saw her taking a nap too. She looked so peaceful and I didn't want to wake up her up. This troublesome girl makes me feel this way. But I think I have a crush on Sakura. she looks so beautiful, the way her short pink hair frames her heart shape face. 

She started to wake up and sat up. She sat up to get a better view of everyone and almost everyone was here except Kiba, Naruto, and some random kids and that's all. I saw Sasuke give me some dirty looks and that's when I knew the Uchiha was jealous.

 I just smirked and pulled Sakura a bit closer. You could practically see the steam come from his ears. That's when everyone was here and Iruka-sensi had started to teach the class. Naruto was late again. When he finally came he sat right next to me and Sakura.

*timeskip after school*

After class me, Sakura, Naruto, and Hinata left to play and eat some ramen. It was fun until we all had to go our separate ways.

*Sakura P.O.V

I soon was woken up by Shikamaru he pushed me closer to him but I let it go. we did the usual learning after school we played for a bit and I left to go home. I did some meditation and took a nice long shower. 

I put my pajamas on and stretched out my chakra it reached about 5-6 feet. I was proud of myself and decided that I would soon learn some jutsu early to try and protect Sasuke and Naruto. I then fell asleep glad that it was a Thursday.

*A year later*

*Sakura P.O.V*

I woke up and put on my quipo dress on. I went downstairs grabbed some breakfast said goodbye to my okaasan and otousan. I ran to meet up with Naruto-kun and Shika-kun. We all walked to school and sat together. It was bit weird cause naruto came early. 

we talked for a bit till Shika-kun took a nap on my shoulder. I giggled a bit but I took a little nap myself. I woke up to the sound of Iruka-sensi ending class. I guess I slept through class. I played for a bit and then went home. 

My parents surprised me by saying "hello darling. I and your father are going to Sunagakure do you want to stay with your neighbor r do u want to come with us." my mother told me.

 Ninja Academy was about to end in about in a little less than a year so I had to make friends garra now it would help me greatly with the chunin exams. Inner also added " and we would also be doing the leaf a favor so the sand doesn't attack during the chunin exam." yes yes yes I would love to come okaasan and otousan.

 I want to see the sand and how they survive in the desert. It would also help my ninja career and what type of justs they use." I said. They just laughed and said that we would leave on Wednesday. 

Today was a Monday so I had 2 days to pack and tell my friends. I started packing and did some training too. 

After the training, I did some meditation and then changed and fell asleep.

*Next day*

*Sakura P.O.V*

I did my daily routine and went to school I sat next to Hinata and said " Hinata I'm not going to be in school for about a week since I'm going to visit Sunagakure

So I don't want to alarm you guys when I don't go to school ok." she just said "ohh o o ok sa sa sak Saku-chan " Then we went back to talking about other things. The 2 days went fast and the next thing I knew we were going to suna. 

I was a bit scared but also happy that I would be able to help garra. I couldn't wait to see garra. I couldn't wait to be his friend and play with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guys so I forgot to tell you guys sakura didn't cut her hair yet she likes it long so she kept it long for now she will cut it in the upcoming chapters she also is 11 and later on will be turning 12 hope that makes sense. Hope you guys like the story so far I really hope that you enjoy it and like comment and vote. Also, leave suggestions if you have them. I will try to include them.

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ peace🌸