Chapter 18

I may be a bit rusty and I don't really know what o was gonna do but I hope you enjoy. Also it would really help if you commented more. Read below please!!!! On to the story ->->->->
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sakura's P.O.V*
I saw how shika-kin sighed maybe it's because of how I don't spend time with him anymore. I would love to but I have so many things to do.

Everything I do is for a better future. I sighed and we go out to call hinata-chan and naruto-kin. What better way then to spend it with friends.

I was so excited I haven't spent much time with them since like forever. I would mostly train and think about the future. Now that I think about all I did was think about the future.

I worried too much. All I needed to do was train more and try to fix what I can. I finally got a senconf chance at life an I wasn't gonna spend it on worrying about the future.

I'm finally free from all the responsibility from before and I'm ready to take it slow.

I'm first gonna stay in the present and and live my life till it's finally time to get down to business. I smiled so happily to myself.

Everything will change for the good and for the bad but I'm going to embrace the change.

*Shikamaru P.O.V*
I saw Sakura sigh but not the tired sigh but the finally free sigh. It's the same sigh I would do when I can get away from all the expectations form my clan.

She then smiled she was lost in her though. Her eyes shined so brightly as if finally free.

She didn't even notice when we were in front of those huge doors that would let us in the huyge clan. I look at her and tap her shoulder.

I sigh then say " we're finally here you know" she immediately gets out of her though and smiles and replies " yeah I know I just wanted to make sure you paid attention.

She smiled in a teasing manor I chuckle at her and just shake my head. Not being able to hide my smirk. We walk in and say "we're here to train with hinata".

We lie cause we all know well her dad will not let her do anything other then train. The guards nod and let us pass. After we're in the maid calls hinata and we walk out with a smiling hinata.

Our last stop was with naruto. I was kinda jealous of how close naruto and Sakura are but when they sit next to each other who can blame them.

Either way I knew I'm the end Sakura would be mine. I would make her laugh and I knew her the longest.

I would just wait till we were older cause right now all we care for is survival. I would survive with her no matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sooo hey guys... I'm sorry I haven't been updating but I will update as much as I can. Also if you haven't read my authors note please go donate to teamtrees.org this is a organization that is hoping to plant 20 million tree before 2020. Each dollar you donate would be 1 tree planted. This is sponsor by Mrbeast and Mark Rober. It would help a lot. And if you do happen to donate send me a screenshot and I will post a chapter dedicated to you for helping save the planet. Wellll

Peaceee