PART 1(FIRST UNOFFICIAL MEETING)

"sir  you should think once more....i don't think its a good deal.after all she is daughter of mrs.bose"his PA said in sincere tone.

"you think i can't handle a cunning woman like mrs.bose and her daughter"sanskar asked with a small smirk on face as he was reading a file,sitting on armed sofa.

"i didn't mean that sir....but three years sir"

"only three years khan...and you know what am i getting from this small contract."sanskar said as he closed the file and put it on table.

"yes sir i know.....she is making a big mistake."khan said with smile.sanskar smirked.at that time khan's phone started ringing.he takes call,listen something from other side and cut the call.

"sir she has arrived....."

"make her sign this contract....."sanskar said in serious tone.

"sir you will meet."

"i don't see any reason for that...."sanswkar said in sharp tone.khan nodded,picks up file and left.sanskar gets up and walks toward large window to see her would be wife.

******************************

Driver stopped car in front of the house,swara smiles at driver,step down from while closing the door behind her and took two steps forward but she stops while keeping hand on neck and turned back.her duppta was stuck in car.

"not here..."swara said in annoyed tone and start fighting to pull it out.she covers her mouth hearing the tearing sound of her beautiful duppta.

"ma'am one...one minute."driver said,stopping her from pulling it.he unlocks the door,takes out her duppta and gives it to her.swara gives him sheepish smile and looks at small hole.she muttered something under her breath,corrects her duppta as small hole gets hide and step inside.

"miss swara bose....."khan said while greeting her.swara nodded.he takes her to one guest room 

and gives her file.

"mr.maheswari wants you to sign these papers...'khan said in professional tone.swara opens file and start reading it.after reading all clauses she looks at khan.

"when will mr.maheswari  come? "swara asked in soft polite tone.

"why will he come,you just need to sign papers and leave."khan said in same professional tone.

"i wanted to discuss something about contract with him."swara said in same tone with smile.

"what you want to say?..tell me i will tell him."

"actually...."her sentence was not completed when khan's phone started ringing.

"one minute...."khan excused himself,gets up and walks to small distance.swara starts waiting for his call to end but his call become longer than her thought.she sighed,looks at table.she picks up a plain paper,placed on table,takes out pen from her purse,writes something on it.after finishing she keeps paper inside the file,closes it and gets up.

"signed the papers?..."khan asked between his call,seeing her getting up.

"give this to mr.maheswari..."swara said with smile and leaves.khan finishes his call,picks up the file and goes to give it to sanskar.

"sir may i come in?...."

sanskar nodded,he was still standing near glass window,khan enters inside,gives him file and leaves.sanskar opens the file and gets a little shock seeing paper.he picks up paper and reads.

"I WANT THESE CLAUSES ALSO IN CONTRACT ALSO AND YOUR SIGNATURE TOO..."

A simple line was written on paper and two to three points were written in points.sanskar looks outside through and saw her sitting inside the car and leaving.

TO BE CONTINUED.......