Part 6

EVENING

Sanskar sits on bed and starts removing his socks and looks around,unknowingly for swara.

"where is she?..."sanskar muttered then gets up and walks toward mirror,removes his tie  and shirt and was going toward washroom but stopped seeing a paper on dressing table and picks it up.

"LAST WEEK IS STARTING FROM TODAY....I AM GOING AT MY PARENTS HOUSE."

sanskar stares at it for a minute then puts it back and goes to take shower.

************************

Swara enters inside a wide room and saw shekhar studying a book,sitting on an arm chair.she walks forward and puts tea on table,in front of him.

"i didn't ask for it....who told you to bring it"shekhar said with smile,without raising head then he looks at swara and his face turned serious.

"still upset from me...."swara said while sitting in front of him,keeping her hand on his hands with which he was holding book.

"who i am to get upset from you?..."shekhar said in same tone.

"baba please don't say like this....if your mother had joined hands in front of you then would you have refused?"swara said in helpless tone.

"which mother make her daughter do something like this?.....and why didn't she made her own daughter to do this contract marriage why you?"shekhar said with supressed anger.

"i just want to know how it feels if you do something for your mother."swara said while lowering her head.shekhar gets sad,seeing her like this.swara was very young when her own mother died.

"nothing can change now but i just want you to do one thing for me..."shekhar said,keeping hand on her head.

"what?..."swara looks at him and smiles.

"if there is any problem and you want to break this marriage before contract then don't hesitate....your father is here."shekhar said with fatherly affection and swara nodded vigorously.

*************************************

"such a amazing smell is coming.....di we missed food from your hand."kunj said giving side hug to swara while neil tasts it and gives thumbs up to swara.

"di please listen what they are saying...they missed your meal,not you"vishal said,provoking swara she just smiled as they started their cute fight.while other family memmbers adores them

At that time shekhar comes there and clears his throat.

"come out all of you..."shekhar said and goes out.everyone looks at each other then goes out.swara turns off the stove and goes out with them.

"how is it?..."shekhar asked in loud voice while pointing at his brand new black BMW.girls whistles at that except swara while boys's mouth hang down.

"look like our company's stock prices raised today..."chacha ji muttered to his wife.

"when i asked you to help in my business then you company was going through loss but you have money to buy BMV..."neil said in shocked and irritated tone.

"yesterday i told him to increase my pocket money then he said i should be careful with my money....it is earned with much difficulty.that advice was only for me"kunj said through greeted teeth.

"chachu!....when your brother is going to die and we will take over the company?"vishal muttered in his ear.chachi ji glares at him.

"burning smell is coming...."shekhar said while making face,making girls laugh.