Part 5

AFTERNOON

"i have reached home and i will...."sanskar was talking on phone as he entered inside his room but stopped at front seeing the situation.maids of the houses were sitting everyone in room,someone on floor,someone on bed with swara and all of them were completely immersed in movie which was playing on LCD on wall.their heads turned toward him when he opened the door and their face expressions changed.

All maids get up next instant and start leaving the room.

"good afternoon sir..."

"good afternoon sir...."

every maid greeted before stepping out from room,sanskar looks at swara who was pausing the movie.sanskar cancels the call and closed the door when every maid left.

"what were they doing here?..."sanskar asked, while looking for a file on table.

"watching movie with me...."swara said in simple tone,making sanskar looked at her.

"don't look at me like this,i was getting bore and there is no fun to watch movie alone..."swara said and giggled a little seeing his face expressions.sanskar looks back at files,picks up one file and walks back toward door.swara stops him before he could open the door.

"don't scold them...."swara said and he looked at her,she gives him a small requesting smile.sanskar sighed and leaves from there.

********************************

NIGHT

Swara knocks at sanskar's study door and opens it a little.sanskar gets surprise a little seeing her coming there and sign her to come.swara goes inside and sits on chair beside table.before she could have said anything,sanskar's mobile starts ringing.

"five minute....."sanskar said while looking at screen,swara nodded and he attended the call.swara starts waiting for his call to get finish but his call gets longer as he opened few files.swara shakes her head,picks up a pen and paper from his table,writes something on it and leaves.

Sanskar's call gets finished after sometime.he felt bad,seeing the empty chair then looks at paper and picks it up.

"TOMORROW I HAVE DANCE COMPETITION.....IF YOU CAN MAKE TIME THEN COME BEFORE 8,MEDIA WILL GET A NEWS IF YOU WILL NOT COME."

"dance competition?...."sanskar muttered in confused tone.

*******************************

NEXT DAY

"chachi i will not get late.....don't worry,i am coming"swara said on phone and was going to open door hurriedly when sanskar opens it from other side,swara staggers back as door strikes to her and she was going to fall down when sanskar holds her from waist quickly.swara holds his coat from shoulder in tight fists and looks at him with wild scared eyes.

swara holds his coat from shoulder in tight fists and looks at him with wild scared eyes