Part 4

"maam why are you doing work?...do you want me to get kicked out."emma said in shocked tone,seeing swara cooking in kitchen.

"what had i told you?.."swara asked with smile,still doing her work.

"what?..."she asked confusingly.

"call me swara...."

"oh! i forgot....but why are you doing work,what if mr.maheswari saw this...he will be angry"emma said,still worried.

"there is nothing to do in this house,i was getting bore in alone house therefore i thought to cook something."swara said and switch off the stove.

"and you made all this?..."emma asked while looking at 6 to 8 dishes with wide eyes.swara shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

"please do me a favor...pack these three dishes.i will just go and fresh up quickly"

"are you going somewhere?....i am sorry,i shouldn't ask questions like this?"emma quickly said,releasing his position.swara chuckles and keeps hand on her shoulder.

"its okay you can ask questions...i am going to my parents house and my brothers like these dishes therefore i want to take these dishes...."swara said with smile and emma nodded and swara left.

AFTER SOMETIME

Swara comes out from washroom while wiping her face when emma quickly comes inside with worried.

"what's wrong?..."swara asked seeing her worried face.

"mr.maheswari's clients have come suddenly......i think they were supposed to come last week,please inform him,i have to attend them....what should i do?"emma said quickly and leaves while beating palm on her forehead.

"should i inform?..."swara asked while pointing at herself,feeling a little awkward.she released a sigh and picks up her phone and dials his number.

Swara shook her head when his number came busy even after 3rd time.she keeps pillow on chair head,looks herself in mirror,she was wearing dark peach colored lace dress.

she keeps pillow on chair head,looks herself in mirror,she was wearing dark peach colored lace dress

she corrects her hair and walks out.

******************************

SANSKAR'S OFFICE

Sanskar was doing a business call from half an hour and after finishing it he looks at the screen.his eyes get narrowed seeing 3 missed calls from swara and 2 missed call from emma.he thinks for a minute then dials her number but she was not responding this time.then he dails emma's number,she was also not picking.he shook his head and again starts to work.

"what are doing here?..."khan asked while coming inside his cabin.

"where i should be at this time...instead of here?"sanskar asked in normal,still looking at 2 to 3 files at same time.

"sky over's company delights came for lunch at your place......do you even know that?"khan said while glaring at him.

"how can they come without informing..."sanskar asked in annoyed tone.

"that's not the problem right now...get up now."khan said and sanskar gets up from his seat,picks up his coat from head of chair and walks out while wearing it.

MAHESWARI MENTION

"how much loss we will have if we lost this deal?.."sanskar asked as they walk inside the house.

"5.5 million...."khan said in straight voice.sanskar cursed himself after hearing this.as they enter inside the hall and hear laughter sound.both looked at each other for a second meanwhile emma comes there running.

"mr.maheswari your guests are in dining hall..."emma said and quickly walks back.

"sanskar released a breath and walks toward dining hall and they sitting around huge table.

"i am sorry i am late..."sanskar said in apologizing tone,getting everyone attention.

"its okay....your wife was giving us a great company,now we have to do boring business talk with you."an man in his late 70's said in cheerful tone and everyone laughed a little at this,including swara.sanskar felt a little relived and sit on chair beside swara.she gives him a dish and he looks at her.both share a short eyelock which got break as both turned toward guests.

NIGHT

"emma!..."

"yes mr.maheswari?..."she asked while turning toward him as she was doing dishes.

"thank you for handling the situation....you saved me from a great loss."sanskar said in honest tone.emma gets embarrassed.

"say thanks to your wife....i didn't do anything,she prepared everything and handled them nicely.i would have die with heart attack if she would have not calmed me down."emma said,making saanskar think for a second then he nodes and leaves.

***************************

AFTER FEW HOURS

Swara comes inside their common room and directly goes toward washroom to change,after coming out she sits on side of bed and was going to lay down when she saw a black velvet long box on her side table.she picks it up and opens it.

There was a plain two row diamond bracelet and a thanks note.swara smiled seeing it.

TO BE CONTINUED......