Part 9

EVENING

"mrs.bose is crossing her limits....time to show her,her limits....do what i have told you"sanskar said on phone and ends the call.

"didn't even think that her daughter must be home and she can get hurt..."sanskar said in annoyed tone.

Sanskar entered inside the house and directly goes toward kitchen to drink water as he was feeling thirsty but stopped seeing the scene.

Swara was cooking dinner and dancing playfully as a song was playing on her mobile in loud voice.sanskar stuffed his hands in pockets and lean against door and starts starring at her with smile on his face.

swara picks up a glass of water during her playful dance,takes a sip and turns around to pick something from table and starts coughing seeing sanskar standing at door.sanskar laughed a little,seeing her coughing continuously,keeping hand on her mouth.

sanskar walks forwards takes out a tissue paper from tissue box which was placed on table and stands in front of swara and wipes her mouth in soft manner

"you are a good dancer...i really enjoyed it."sanskar said in teasing tone,making swara's face cherry red.

"i will go and get fresh....arrange table i am very hungry."sanskar said,takes glass of water from her hand and leaves from there,drink water from it.

"why don't he come at fixed time?..."swara said in annoyed and embarrassed tone then covers her face with both hands and cursed herself badly.

************************************

Swara was sitting in front of dressing table when sanskar entered inside.she saw his reflection in mirror.

"why are coming late today?.."swara asked in normal tone while wearing earrings.

"my friends took me for some drink..."sanskar said while sitting on bed and started loosing his tie.swara nodded.he looks at her packed bag on bed then at her.she was wearing black frok with net duppta around on her shoulder.

she was wearing black frok with net duppta around on her shoulder

"you are going somewhere?..."sanskar asked as he was pulling his sleeves up.

"Gaddodia house!....last week of the month is going to start from tomorrow."swara said with smile.sanskar's hand stopped after hearing it.

"Hmm....i forgot."he said after a pause.

"swara car is ready!...."emma said after standing at door.both looks at her.

"i am coming..."swara said while getting up from chair.emma nodded and left.

"bye..."swara said to sanskar and walked outside but banged her forehead and turned over her heels and came back.

"my bag!...."swara said meekly while looking at sanskar.she picks up bag and again turns back and walks few steps away but sanskar holds her duppta.swara keeps hand on duppta which was on her shoulder and looked back at him with confused eyes.sanskar gets up and twists duppta on his hand while walking toward her until her back gets attached with his chest.

"i don't like it when you go gaddodia house every month for so many days..."he whispered in her ear while sliding his other hand on her belly.swara's heart start beating really fast.she gasps when sanskar bends over her from back and plant a feathery kiss on side of her neck.

"you...you are drunk.we will talk when you are sober."swara stammered with heavy breaths and walks forward a little but stopped feeling her duppta sliding away from her shoulder.

she looks back and found it twisted around his hand.sanskar pulls her back by her duppta, she twirls back and again strikes with his chest in such way that both were facing each other.

"you know sober persons are bound.facts,rules and reality don't let them do what they want to do."sanskar said in husky tone while starring in her hazel brown eyes.

he moves his hand around her waist and pulls her this much close that their faces were inches apart and breaths were mixing with each other.swara lowers her eyes,not able to see in his pitch black orbs which were speaking so much.sanskar holds her chin,makes her look at him and captures her soft pink lips.swara closes her eyes tightly.at first she didn't respond but then slowly kiss him back while sliding her one around his neck and one in his hair.their kiss was soft with full of emotions.they break kiss when it becomes hard for them to breath and started breathing heavily.

Swara takes one step back releasing what they did and looks at him with different questions in her eyes.she quickly turns back and runs from there.her duppta gets untwist from his hand as she runs outside of the room.she comes out from house and sits inside car and closes the door.she touches her lips with her finger tips and everything flashed through her mind.

Driver was going to start the car when emma comes there running and gives her bag.swara takes bag and her eyes automatically went toward window of their room.sanskar was standing there.swara quickly avert eyes and asks driver to start the car.

***************************

NEXT DAY

"how can i loose control on myself like this?.....what she will be thinking?"sanskar said and passed his fingers through his hair frustratingly.he looks at his mobile thinks for a minute then picks it up and dials swara's number.

Swara was sitting on bed in her room at gaddodia mention,thinking about the same event.she looks at screen of her mobile which was placed beside her and heart skipped several beats seeing the number.she stares at mobile until it stopped ringing.sanskar removes mobile from his ear then type a message and send it to her.

Swara picked up her mobile and red the message.

"can you meet me outside today?..."swara reads the message then thinks for sometime and type reply and send it.

"okay..."

*****************************

Swara entered inside the cafe,saw sanskar sitting on cornered table.took deep breath and went toward him.sanskar stood up when she came.

"what do you want to say?..."swara asked,avoiding eyes from him.

"i am sorry for yesterday....i was drunk,this will not happen again."sanskar said in straight voice.swara looks at him,feeling hurt with his straight forward attitude but nodes.both sit there silently,not finding anything to speak.

'i will get going now....i didn't inform anyone at home"swara said and gets up from chair.

"how will you go home?..."sanskar asked in flow,getting up from his seat.swara looks at him.

"i came with my driver...."swara said and leaves.sanskar sits back on chair and lean back with closed eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED........