Chapter 01.

Disclaimer -

Do not steal my imagination which means don't steal this book or else...

I'll slit your clit in your sleep. 👹

This is a lesbian book that contains studs loving studs so if you got a problem with that—grow up! It's 2022.

A stud is a black masculine lesbian. (FYI)

All pictures in this book aren't mine. They belong rightfully to their owners.

This book contains–

- Intense situations.

- Physical and verbal conflicts, racism, and sexual harassment.

- Heavy profanity

- Dark comedy

It takes place in prison.

This is meant for a mature audience so if you can't handle it—tighten up! 💯

Read at your own risk!

- i been working hard on this ! enjoy 🙂

- - -

Kilo Reidmonth 1

Kilo Reid
month 1. day 1.

"Kilo Reid."

I jumped out of my sleep in a cold sweat and quickly scanned my surroundings.

I relaxed when I realized where I was.

I couldn't help myself after the night I had.

One second I was chilling and the next thing I know, police are knocking down my front door. Barging into my room in the middle of night, dragging my yellow ass out of bed butt-naked, and slapping these metal cuffs on me like I was a wild animal.

I really understand why people be saying "fuck the police" all the time. And to think I dedicatedly use to work for these pigs.

I dragged my body up from the metal bed that I slept on overnight, and walked up to the metal bars of the holding cell I was in.

A male officer dangled a set of keys in my peripheral and I stuck my hands through the slot.

"The bus will be departing shortly. Hurry up and change before the engine starts." He told me, while unlocking the cuffs on my wrists.

"Where is it taking me?" I asked.

"Upstate." He answered before leaving me to change into a prison uniform.

...As if I have a clue where the fuck that is.

The cuffs were returned to my wrists afterwards and added to my ankles.