Chapter 03.

Kilo Reidmonth 1

Kilo Reid
month 1. night 1.

Who the fuck is this?

She held her tray in her hand, waiting to sit down as everyone stared at her.

She started walking, and the women that were once crowding around me, made way for her.

She sat down at our table as if nothing was going on, and Prez scoffed as she backed off.

What the fuck just happened?

"Thomas! Get your ass back to your section or go back to your cell!" A guard shouted, finally appearing and Prez kissed her teeth.

"Yeah, yeah... I'm going. I was just tryna make friends with the freshies." She said as she walked off while smirking at me.

"See ya round, pretty. I'll make sure to luv' on ya real good next time I gotcha." She told me, and she looked over to where mystery stud was seated.

"Don' think you all high and mighty jus' cause you gotta lil' respect." She sneered, then left the canteen with her minions following.

"Damn." Mickey says after a moment of silence. She looked at me as she said, "You're fucked..."

Nat glared at her before saying, "There's three gangs here and they all got their leaders. The blacks got Romo. The hispanics got Diablá. And the whites... as you can guess got Prez."

"She's got her eyes on you and you best steer clear of that woman."

"I ain't scared of no white bitch." I stated with a scoff and I heard the mystery stud chuckle.

I glanced at her with a mug on my face but her focus was on her food.

"You oughtta be scared of this one. She's a sick fuck." Mickey said with no humor to her voice. "If you wanna make it out without either getting killed or violated, you better listen."

"Right, I'll just get a chastity belt from the commissary." I joked and Mickey exclaimed, "It's the only thing that could save your dumbass!"

I looked at Nat and she nodded in agreement

I let out a sigh. "Yeah, yeah... I get it."

"Yas, she's your new cellmate." Mickey said motioning to me and I felt my heart speed up when the mystery stud looked at me.

She's my cellmate!?