•Chapter 11•

Kel and I had no interaction during the week, we
didn't even see each other. He left early and came back late. I was always bored having nothing to do. I've taken up a hobby in watching TV or going through gossips about us on the internet. I was even going to ask him about getting a job but I doubt if he'd answer me.

"We're having breakfast with my mom tomorrow." kel said announcing his return.

I turn shocked to see him as he was home early by seven. "Okay." I replied nonchalantly.

"We're also taking pre wedding photos you don't have to worry about clothes it's over there." he said then walked away from the sitting room.

I sighed after he left, I was regretting my decision already and we weren't even married. I wanted to work so I could get back the money I used on my father's surgery and give it to Kel so I could end the deal but I knew he wouldn't allow it. He came back few minutes later showered wearing a white tee shirt and grey sweatpants. "Is my dinner ready?"

"No" I replied nonchalantly

"Why the hell is it not? " he shouted looking at me with fiery eyes.

"Don't shout at me, how am I supposed to know you were going to be home early?" I asked angrily

"Just go make dinner for me." he said calmly like he was stressed but I know he was shooing me away.

Since he brought me to his house he fired his whole staff. I felt like he did that so I could "perform my duties" or so no one will know that he shouts at me all the time and the fact that our relationship was fake.

I walked to the kitchen pitying myself, look what my condition has gotten me into.

"And be fast while you're at it, I want pasta." he ordered.

"Why didn't you get it on your way, I'm sure you passed by a lot of expensive restaurants so why make me do it?" I asked angrily.

"Because that's what I pay you for, in case you have not noticed you're my personal maid."

I knew it but I said nothing. I was his maid instead of his fake wife. I made the pasta and served it for him and he didn't even mutter thanks. I shook my head and went to my room. I don't want to live like this for a year, I can't, seeing him everyday and the way he treats me was very annoying and I hate him so much. I don't even have anything I want to use the money to do just for the surgery at that time and now I'm in a big mess. Few minutes later there was a knock on the door and when I opened the door it was Kel.

"Go clear up the table and wash the dishes." he ordered and I laughed.

"What would it have taken you to clear the table, the kitchen was downstairs yet in your foolishness you thought it would be better to come upstairs to disturb me."

"I'm paying you aren't I?" that was his only response as he left.

Knowing I had no other option I went downstairs to do as I was told and decided to make dinner while I was at it. Kel wasn't satisfied that he ruined my life before, he was still ruining it now and the most annoying thing is that I let him do as he please. I can't believe I loved him and thought he did. It was obvious he hated me since then and he just played me like he played the rest. He made me believe I was special and different. I felt so disappointed in myself, after all my dreams here I am being treated like Kel's maid. After eating I did the dishes and went to my room. I was up for an hour thinking about my predicament, I wanted more than anything to end the contract or for one year to pass in a day. I was so sad and frustrated.

I got a call and immediately I heard the voice my spirit was lifted and I smiled.

"Hi baby, how are you doing? " I asked smiling