•Chapter 16•

I had no idea where we were going but when we got to our destination I was surprised. It was an island and considering  Kel's status it was probably his. We were currently in a yacht to get to his house, the experience was exciting. I turned to look at Kel, he has been on the phone for a while. He really takes his work seriously alongside treating me like a maid, hopefully he wouldn't here.

     We got to the house and it was amazing, my mouth was left wide open, it's not fair that someone like him gets all this.

   "You'd catch flies West." Kel walked past me typing furiously on his phone.

   And if I thought the exterior was amazing, the interior was beyond beautiful. While the exterior had palm trees around, a pool and a hangout area. The interior has a well structured design. The doors and windows were made of glass and the house was well furnished with expensive looking cushions, table and let's not mention the stairs. Kel had a great taste in design.

   "The place is beautiful." I complimented and he replied in an arrogant way saying he already knew that.

    We were walking up the stairs with him holding my hand because there were helps around. We entered a room and when he opened it I nearly squealed. It has an amazing view of the ocean.

   "Is this your room or mine?" I asked and he replied saying it was ours.

  "Our? Why our?" I asked a bit angry. I didn't like the idea of sharing a room with him.

  "Well this is supposed to be our honeymoon, we're supposed to be doing stuffs, how would we do that in separate rooms and besides there are helps here. We don't want them spreading things."

  "First of all we're not doing anything, secondly I don't want to stay with you." I angrily said

  "Why, you're scared? Don't worry we'd just be sleeping. If at all I want something it definitely wouldn't be from you. I have better things to do."

"Good. You wouldn't be getting anything at all."

  "I don't want anything West." he said with a smirk then went to the bathroom.

   He came out of the bathroom a while later with a towel wrapped around his waist, water dripping from his hair down to his chest and boy his body was worth dying for. He looked so sexy with his defined muscles and abs. Why am I even thinking about him, why am I even admiring him.

"Stop drooling West." he said with a smirk

"Drooling? Oh please don't flatter yourself Adrios. I wasn't even looking at you."

  "Yeah right, whatever rows your boat." he said and I just scoffed.

  "How long are we staying here?" I curiously asked

  "A week." he replied. Well I was going to make the best of this week.

   "Why couldn't we stay longer in Paris, it doesn't look as if you have anything to do here."

  "Mind your business West."

     It was night now and I didn't really do much during the day. The thought of us sleeping together had me uncomfortable. I was lying on the bed about to sleep when I heard his voice.

  "And who told you that you'd be sleeping on the bed?" he asked coldly

  "No one did, it's our room isn't it?" I used his earlier words

  "But that doesn't mean we'd be using the same bed, there's a couch, the floor or better still the bath tub." he coldly said smirking.

"Well I'm on the bed already." I comfortable laid spreading my legs over the bed.