•Chapter 33•

I don't think he heard or he chose not to because he just pulled me to his laps so that I was facing him and then he wrapped his arms around me. I found comfort in his embrace but guilt was killing me.

"I want you to enjoy yourself on this trip, do whatever you want to do but please don't push me out." he softly said stroking my hair. "Would you do that for me?" God, his voice was so sexy and him speaking softly as he did was doing things to me. "Would you?" he asked again. I guess I could try.

"Yes. I'd do that." I said and he let out a smile.

  "Thank you." he said giving me a kiss on the lips, I'm sure it wasn't meant to be long but it eventually was.

  "I love kissing you." he admitted smiling while stroking my hair. I said nothing, just smiled. I wasn't going to tell him but I did too.

   We talked for a while getting to know more about each other but never mentioning anything about the past. I know we have a lot of things to ask or confess but we are probably too scared to bring it up because we didn't want it to ruin whatever we had going on. I fell asleep after that and he woke me up when the plane was about to land. Evie was awake now and I suddenly felt shy about the position Kel and I were in.

  We alighted the plane and I took in the familiar surrounding. I had a guess of where we were.

"Bienvenue à Paris mon coeur." he said smiling and the accent was so sexy coming from him. I had no idea what he said but it confirmed my suspicions about us being in Paris.

  I was excited and hugged him. "Thanks for bringing us here." I said smiling. "But why Paris again? " I curiously asked.

"I know how much you love it here and we didn't quite visit a lot of places on the honeymoon and I want to make it up to you. For you to have a proper tour of this beautiful city of love."

  "Thanks. " I said hugging him.  It was very thoughtful of him to do this. He really wanted a place in my life.

"We're in Paris? " Evie excitedly asked.

"Yes." I replied as excited as she was.

"The car's waiting Mr Adrios."

   At the mention of the car I remembered the stunt Kel pulled the last time we were here and revenge sounded so sweet but for the sake of whatever we had going on I didn't do anything. We got into the car and we were driven to our destination which happened to be a mansion that was built in French style, it was really big and beautiful.

"You bought a house in Paris, it's beautiful." I said admiring it.

  "I designed it and it's not mine. It's for you." he said handing me the keys.

  I was shocked and when I recovered I laughed, I don't even know why I did, was he really serious? He looked hurt when I saw his face and I stopped. He was actually serious.

"You don't like it?" he looked hurt.

"It's wonderful Kel. I can't just believe you bought a house for me much less in Paris, it doesn't seem real."

"It is mia Bella. I got it for you." he said slowly.

  "It's beautiful Kel but I can't accept it." I slowly said watching his reaction.

"It's a gift Shayan. The house is in your name whether you accept the keys or not." it was a normal reply but his anger didn't go unnoticed.

  "Why did you buy it?" I curiously asked.

"I want you to have a house in your favourite country and I told you I'd do whatever it takes to make it up to you, to make you happy."

  It was very thoughtful of him, really it was. I was happy that he was making all this effort to make me like him but he didn't know he didn't need to do all these. The way he said it made me feel ungrateful. I should appreciate him for it not make him feel bad about getting it for me.

"Thank you Kel. It's really lovely for you to do this."

  "You're welcome Shay. Now let me give you a tour of your house." he said taking my hands and I heard Evie mutter finally.

  We were settled now, the house was magnifique. There wasn't anything it lacked. I couldn't still believe he bought it for me. I was happy that he did but I really didn't see the need to. Evie and I were in her room now, I was arranging her luggage.

  "So he bought the house for you mommy? " she asked squealing. It was still unbelievable.

"Yes, he did." I replied.

"It's beautiful. Are we going to live here now? " she excitedly asked.

"No Evie." I answered chuckling. "We're just on a vacation."

  "Oh. " she said sadly. "What are we going to be doing? "

"Anything we want. Shopping, sight seeing etc."

  "It sounds fun. I'm looking forward to it."

"I am too." I answered, I can't wait to explore the beautiful city of Paris.

   So the past few days have been spent sight seeing, we've walked down the street of Paris, visited some historical places. We've also gotten to know each other better. We've been spending a lot of time lately.

"Do you think we can work things out between us?" Kel asked and I looked up at him. He was sitting and I was lying on his laps.

"I don't know, I just need some things to be okay. I might forgive you later on but I don't think you would." that was the simple truth and besides he was already getting in.

"What did you even do to me that has you thinking I'd hate you."

  This was another avenue to tell him" Kel ,I ..." and then Evie barged in.

"Hey Evie, what's up? " Kel asked

  "I'm tired of playing alone. Let's go somewhere fun." she whined

"Okay. Let's go change then." Kel said and she let out an excited yay running to her room.

"You wanted to say something. " Kel started

  "I just hope you'd forgive me and things would be okay with us because I'm slowly forgiving you."

  I don't think he heard well because he was smiling like crazy, as if I said I love him. I'd hate to see how he'd feel once he finds out that I kept his daughter away from him.

" We'd get there Shayan, whatever thing it is you think I'd hate you for I wouldn't, the highest thing I can do is be mad at you, I can never hate you, never forget that." he said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

   This is why I couldn't help but fall for him the first time, he just knows what to say. I just hope he would never hate me. I don't know why I have been feeling guilty, maybe it was because my feelings for him was coming back. To be honest, I don't think it ever left.

  Thanks for reading

What do you think of their relationship?

  How do you think Kel would handle the truth?