9 Months Later

(Sorry if you didn't want a time skip, but I suck at writing, so I'm skipping to some day 9 months later. I Would also like to apologize to Daydreamburrito for not updating over a week ago when I was supposed to.)

~Tamaki's POV~
~June 28th~

Host Club hours have just ended and I smile as I see a beautiful girl with short brown hair and dark brown eyes walk into the room.She smiles back at me before sitting next to me on the couch.

"Haruhi, can you get me some tea?" Kyoya asks not looking up from his computer.

"Sure, Kyoya-senpai." Haruhi replies as she gets up to make Kyoya some tea. She stops walking and starts groaning as she reaches her arm around her stomach.

"Haruhi?" I ask, starting to worry about both her and the baby.

Kyoya already has his phone out. He better be calling 911.

The twins open the doors to Music Room 3 as I pick upHaruhi aand take her outside. Kyoya sprints past me and opens the door to his limo. HIS LIMO!?!

"Just put her in here, Tamaki." He says sternly. I get in his limo with Haruhi still in my arms. Kyoya waits for the rest of the hosts to get to the car before getting in himself and shutting the door.

"Take us to the nearest Ootori hospital, please." Kyoya demands of the driver.

~At the hospital~
~a few hours later~

I run out to the waiting room where the Hosts are waiting for an update on Haruhi and the baby.

~Haruhi's POV~

"IT'S A BOY!?" I hear the twins chorus as they enter the room with the other hosts following closely behind.

"Yes, his name is Yukine." I reply smiling at everyone.