Chapter 7

*skipping to Saturday*

Today is the day! It's currently 4am and I'm really tired because I couldn't sleep so I got like two hours of sleep in total. We had to be up early because the airport Mark got our tickets at was an hour away and we have to be there by 5:30am because our flight leaves at 6. We're putting our luggage in the SUV right now and then we're going to head of to the airport.

I fell asleep on the ride to the airport so they woke me up when we got here and right now we are waiting for our flight to be called and my mom and Jenny were waiting with us.

They finally called our flight and we all got up to say bye to my mom and Jenny, we were all upset about having to go and leaving them behind but seeing that they were both very happy for me made up for it.

*skipping flight*

When we finally landed in LAX we got off and went to where we get out luggage and then called Mark to let him know we were here and he said that someone would be waiting for us with my name on a sign.

We found the guy and he lead us to a limo, not one of the long ones but one that looks like a car but a bit longer than a car, which we got in and he took us to our hotel. We got to the hotel and we went up to the front desk and asked for our room, when we got up to our room there was only 2 beds so we asked to get another bed like the roll in ones. By the time we were all settled in it was around 9am and we wouldn't have to meet Mark until 3pm so we all decided to sleep.

When I woke up it was 12:30 and my dad and brother were still asleep so I decide to shower and get ready for the rest of the day. After my shower I put on some light washed high waited shorts, a white lace crop top and a red cardigan with my black converse. I then did my make up which was just eyeliner, mascara, and red lip stick and I curled my hair and put a bobby pin so that it wouldn't go to my face. When I finally finished I went out and it was 1:20pm so I woke my dad and brother up and they got ready while I looked up somewhere to go eat.

My dad got ready before my brother so while we were waiting on my brother Mark called and told us that we would go get lunch when we met up in Santa Monica which was 20 minutes away from LA, if you ask me I'm not sure why he didn't just get us a hotel room over there instead of LA but I'm not complaining. Ivan (my brother) got done getting ready and we headed downstairs where the limo was waiting and we were of to Santa Monica.

We decided to meet mark at Panera Bread for lunch. When we walked in a dude walked up to us and said

"Hi. Are you Leah Ramirez?"

"Yes and you must be Mark, right?" I said while shacking is hand

"Yes nice to meet you an you must be Andrew her dad." He said while looking at my dad and shacking his hand

"Yes nice to meet you Mark. This is my son Ivan." My dad said

"Nice to meet you I didn't know you would be here as we'll or else I would have gotten a bigger suite." Mark said shacking his hand

"Nice to meet you and no it was last minute and I will only be with them for a week then I go back to my dorm." Ivan said

"Oh alright we'll you guys hungry?" Mark asked

"Yes more like starving." I said

They laughed and we went to order out food and then went to sit down. While we ate we just got to know each other and by the end when we finished eating we were like old friends meeting up you can say we all got along very well.

--------------------------------

I know I updated really late sorry but hope you liked it I will try and update tomorrow in the morning or in the afternoon. Not much is happening but soon more exciting things will happen. Thanks for reading :)