Paramedic Massacre (2007)

Title of this sounds like some shitty rip off of Texas Chainsaw Massacre 😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) sat in the passenger seat of the ambulance with one of her coworkers driving. It was a dark and gloomy night with rain pouring down harshly. It didn't add to the horrible events that took place tonight but she was trying to forget best she could. She had really regretted taking the job to be a paramedic after what she saw tonight. It was like something out of a horror movie.

To make things even more terrifying, the one and only Michael Myers was in the back of their ambulance since they had the job of taking him away from the scene. He was pronounced dead at the scene but something just felt off. She felt some movement in the back from time to time but her coworker told her she was just imagining it. She only got a little glimpse of him but once she did there was no getting it out of her head. The creepy white mask, the dirty blue jumpsuit, and the large blood stained knife. He didn't have the knife now but everything else was still there.

He had apparently killed multiple people and injured a girl named Laurie Strode. She was found and taken into the hospital for immediate care. (Y/N) truly felt sorry for the girl but she needed to keep her mind off of things in order to keep herself sane. Her eyes focused on the scenery outside of the window as her coworker talked to her mindlessly.

"Hopefully it won't be too long 'till we get there, I wanna get this ugly fucker away from me" He muttered with disgust laced in his tone. (Y/N) cringed at his wording before she turned to look at him, sighing softly.

"Then hurry it up a bit, Marty" She instructed while rolling her eyes. Her eyes remained focused on the road as he began to talk once more to her, about the little pointless things. Things she didn't need to know but it kept her mind busy.

"Maybe we'll get a super raise for being this big guy's uber driver" Marty joked before letting out a soft laugh. (Y/N) smacked his arm lightly and scoffed at his behavior.

"Stop it! Don't say that!" She whisper yelled. Marty only grinned at her before letting out another soft laugh.

"Come on, (Y/N). Not like the fucker will be offended, he's fucking dead" He told her. Those words only got even worse for her every time she heard them. Handling dead bodies wasn't something she liked but unfortunately it was part of her job.

"I know I just-LOOK OUT!" (Y/N) yelled but Marty didn't have time to register anything because the ambulance rammed into a cow and spun off the road, landing in the grass. It was crashed pretty badly, glass was everywhere and so was the blood of both (Y/N) and Marty. Only one of them was still alive.

(Y/N) groaned and rubbed her blood stained forehead, cringing from the pain. Blood was pooling in her mouth and it was all over her body. She spit out some blood and then slowly turned to look at Marty's now almost unrecognizable body. She cried and immediately looked away, trying to find a way out.

"H-Help!" She called out as she heard a loud bang. She had felt the ambulance move from whatever the strong force was. She heard the sound of doors being slammed open and her hopes went up a bit. Maybe someone found them. "Please help...over here" She spoke gently as she heard heavy footsteps approaching.

However her fears were now becoming stronger as the familiar white mask was seen in front of the ambulance as Michael Myers stood there. She screamed and tried to find a way out, only getting glass in her hand as a result. Her pained cries were the only sounds heard other than the smoking engine and heavy footsteps of Michael coming closer to her side.

"No...please don't hurt me! Please!" She sobbed as he appeared next to her side. He tilted his head at her before smashing his hand through the glass that still surrounded the window. His rough hand gripped onto her (H/C) locks and he stroked them gently before pulling his hand away and ripping the door from the hinges.

He grabbed her and gently held her, bringing her out of the ambulance. He set her body down in the grass before pulling out a small piece of glass from his pocket. He then stood over her body and tilted his head once more. (Y/N) had tears flowing down her cheeks.

"No...no please!" She begged but this only seemed to fuel his anger as he brought the glass down and stabbed her repeatedly with it, making sure to leave no sign of life within her. His mother would surely love hearing about this one.