Cheater Emerald X Male Reader Pt. 3

Emeralds POV:

"Y/N! COME BACK! Y/N COME BACK PLEASE!" I screamed as I was about to chase him but then Neptune grabbed me and hugged me. "Emerald calm down, we can do what we want now without anything to hold us back" he pulled some of my hair behind my ear. I pushed him off. "You......YOU BASTARD!" I screamed in complete fury as I punched him in the face. He fell to the floor and held his nose. "Gah! What the fucks your problem!?" He shouted. I started walking towards him and he was backing up. "Emerald what are you doing baby? B-baby?" He asked in fear. "You're the reason this happened.....you're the entire fucking reason I've done what I've done. You poisoned my mind.....and now, the consequences of your actions are me losing the one I held dearest...you...you'll pay" I said as I gritted my teeth. I clenched my fist as dropped to his level and punched him so hard it snapped his jaw. He fell and sobbed quietly as he was trying to fend me off of him. I converted my blades into the duel pistol form and aimed one at his crotch. His eyes widened and he panicked and tried to resist but too late. I pulled the trigger shooting him directly in his dick. His screams of pain were so distorted. I looked at him as I converted the pistols back over to blades. "..now you die" I said as I held my arms above my head. The look of complete horror on his face was absolutely perfect. I swung down at his chest as both blades pierced straight through his chest coming out his back. At that moment he was just completely silent and was not moving as he slowly died. I pulled the blades out and continued to slash away at his body. "Die...die Die..die Die die die DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!" I kept slashing until his now completely lifeless body was just a mess of scattered flesh drowned in a puddle of blood. I was panting heavily. I stood up and looked up, I was then met with the sight of a picture of me and Y/N hugging. I teared up as I gently took the picture off the wall and sat on the couch caressing it. "Please don't hate me Y/N....." tears fell onto the picture. I got up and ran out of the house to look for my beloved.

Y/Ns POV:

I was sitting in an alleyway behind a rubbish bin. I sighed as I looked around at my new home. A cardboard box with to garbage bags and a jersey pillows and a blanket. Life was honestly at its worst for me. I just had to wait for the General to give me a call to confirm my departure. Just then, when I was about to lay down I heard "Y/N!"