Cheater Yang X Shy Neko Male Reader Pt. 3

- timeskip 3 days -

Y/Ns POV:

I slowly started to regain consciousness. The brightness hitting my eyes making me cringe. After finally adjusting to the light, I took in my surroundings, soon noticing that I was in a hospital room. I sat up and felt something pressed up against me. I looked down and noticed.....Yang. fast asleep on the bed. She must've fell asleep while she was sitting there. I panicked as I didn't know if I should keep her asleep or if I should wake her up. I then noticed I had a patch over my neck. "Huh?....oh...Yeah..." I whispered as I quickly remembered what it was from. It was quite painful to speak, even whisper. I guess i won't be talking for a little while. I sighed as I slowly and carefully tried to get off of the bed, not wanting to wake yang up. I would've succeeded but my stupid tail brushed up against her cheek. My eyes widenend as I then heard groaning behind me. Obviously yang had been woken from my tail. "....who's...who's there?" She said. I slowly turned around to see her rubbing her eyes. "Is that you Dr? I wanted to a-Y/N!!!" After she saw me her eyes widened as she leapt over the bed and pounced at me, taking me down to the floor. She quickly straddled me and buried her face into my chest. "Y/N! YOU FINALLY WOKE UP! I WAS SO WORRIED YOUD NEVER WAKE UP!" I was really confused by this. I would've said something if it didn't hurt to speak. "Y/N....I'm....I'm so fucking sorry for everything I've done...if I could take it all back believe me I fucking would.....please...please don't ever try kill yourself again..." she said between sobs. Her crying intensifying. I was at loss for words. I just gently patted her back as she just nuzzled into me more. She then looked me dead in the eyes, tears still streaming down her face. "I...I punished myself to....to get even with you..." she then showed me her arm and I saw multiple cuts covering her arm, same on her other arm. "This was my way of punishing myself..I...I know you probably think I'm a disgusting slut and a whore....you probably hate me but...please give me another chance...a chance to make this right...I swear I'll love you and only you.." I looked away not knowing how to respond. "Y/N...please...I swear I'm nothing without you...I'm just an empty body without you..." she started to cry hard again, once again burying her face into my chest. I sighed as I tried to get up which made her look at me. "W-what are you doing? Where are you going?" She said, tightly gripping onto my arms. I pointed to a note pad and some of the pens. "I-I'll get them for you" she quickly got up and grabbed them for me. I nodded in thanks as I started writing on one of the notes.

'I'm not a real man like Neptune. You deserve better'

I wrote. I then handed her the note. After she read it her eyes widened as she clenched the note. "NO! YOURE WRONG! NEPTUNE WASNT HALF THE MAN YOU ARE! YOU HEAR ME!" She screamed as she grabbed me by my collar. I was kind of frightened by her outburst. "HE WAS NOTHING BUT EVIL SCUM! HE BRAINWASHED ME TO DO THE THINGS I DID!" I was quite scared at this point. I looked down as I started writing another note.

'I don't understand. You shouldn't love me. I'm nothing. Do you not regret loving me?' I gave her the note and she read it. After reading it, her eyes turned from purple to red. "You wanna know what I regret?....I regret not killing him sooner.." she said as she gritted her teeth. My eyes widened as I looked at her dumbfounded by what she had told me. I wrote another note.

'You killed him?'

I handed her the note. "Yes...yes I did. I killed him the day you tried to kill yourself...I did it for you Y/N...." she looked down as she continued to cry. I didn't know how to respond cause I was just in complete and utter shock. I softly hugged her as my cat wars twitched. I gently pushed her away. "Y-Y/N? What's wrong?" She asked me with a worried expression. I wrote another note.

'I'm sorry yang but I can't be with you. My trust for you is gob completely and I don't know if it'll ever come back. I love you but I think it's best we are friends. That way you won't have any restrictions. You're as free as a bird. Don't be a prisoner with me cause it'll only drive you to want another man again'

I handed it to her and she read it carefully. After reading it, she clenched the note tightly in her hand. "If.....if being as free as a bird means not having you...then I would rather be a prisoner.." she said with a stern yet shaky voice. I hugged her again to comfort her but she only cried in my chest. "If i can't have you Y/N....then what's the point of me living..." she said sadly, I just tightened my hug and rested my chin on her head. "Please....take me back Y/N...."

(Sorry this chapter is so bad. I rushed it in 30 mins - 40 mins)

Female Cheaters X Male Reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara