Cheater Yang X Shy Neko Male Reader Pt. 1

Y/Ns POV:

- present -

"How could she do this.....why yang...why....?"i whispered as I hugged my knees tightly whilst I buried myself in the corner, trying my best to cancel out what was going on right in front of me. "Ah yeah! Don't look away Y/N! Watch us! Watch!"

- 1 month ago -

I was holding hands with my beautiful girlfriend. We were just walking out of the restaurant we had just had lunch at. "D-did you enjoy yourself yang?" I asked timidly, my tail slowly swaying. She just smiled as placed a soft kiss on my nose. "I loved it Y/N" she said sweetly. I blushed bright red as I looked away. "I-I'm glad you did" I was reaching into my pocket to grab something out when "I'm sorry Y/N but I have to go now. I promised ruby I would go hang with her after we finished lunch. I'll talk to you later. Love ya, bye!"with that, she quickly dashed away. "W-wait....." I was already too late as she was now gone. I sighed as I pulled out the box and opened it to reveal the diamond ring. "At this rate I'll never get the chance to propose.." my cat ears went down as I sighed in defeat. I put it back into my pocket as I turned around and walked away.

Yangs POV:

I had just managed to get away from Y/N as I arrived at my dorm. I went inside and quickly changed out of my clothes and put something much more "revealing" on. I put on a short plaided skirt complimented with some fishnet stockings. I put on a croptop and my usual collar with "slut" written on it. I smiled as I twirled in front of the mirror, admiring myself. "Perfect~" just as I was looking at my body I heard the door knock. I ran to it and answered it to be greeted with the face of Neptune. As soon as he saw me he looked me up and down, smirking. "You like?" I asked seductively. He grabbed me by my waist and leaned close to my ear. "I love". I bit my lip as he closed picked me up and closed the door behind him, locking it.

Y/Ns POV:

I took a seat at the park as I was thinking about the past few weeks. Why has yang been so busy lately. Like, every time we go out, our date is unfortunately cut short due to her having to meet up with other people. She was always nice like that, arranging too many things with too many people. She always did wanna please everyone. So I understood, but still, it hurts when I can't even have more then an hour with her. I pulled out my phone and sent her a text. "Hey. Are you free now" I sent. It took a while but she finally replied with "no sorry. Let's talk tomorrow. Sorry, bye." She said. I looked down as I put my phone away. "I guess it can't be helped.." my ears dropped and my tail dragged against the floor as I stood up and made my way back to my dorm. When I got back, I climbed into bed and closed my eyes. "I love you yang" I whispered to myself before drifting off to sleep.

- the next day -

I was just leaving my dorm as I was gonna go for a jog. As I was running around beacon I realised that I was near the RWBY dorm. I decided to stop by to go see yang and hopefully convince her to come out with me. I was on my way there when all of a sudden I bumped into Blake. When she saw me she had a look of disappointment and anger on her face. "H-hi blak-" she just grabbed my shoulders firmly. "Y/N, are you going to see Yang?" She asked me seriously. I was confused from such a random and quite obvious question. "Y-yes..why's tha-" "don't. Please just turn around and keep running. It's honestly for the best" she said shaking her head. I was now very confused. "But..why?" I asked. "Trust me. Just don't Y/N. Keep running then just go home" I shook my head as I giggled. "Youre so random blake" I said as I was gonna run past her until she stopped me. "Y/N. Please don't, I'm begging you, don't go to her room.." I was slightly worried now. "Blake, whatever you think is wrong will be fine, p-please don't worry" I said as I then ran past her and kept running towards her dorm.

Blakes POV:

I tried to grab him and stop him but he got away. I watched in defeat as he made his way over to yangs room. I sighed as I clenched my fists.

- 1 hour ago -

I was walking down the halls when I could hear moaning, soon realising it was coming from Yangs room. It was more then likely her and Y/N...doing it. I was somewhat angered by the thought seeing as...I actually had a crush on Y/N but he clearly didn't see me the same way as he asked her out instead. I was gonna dismiss the moans and kept walking until I heard her say something along the lines of "oh yeah Neptune harder!" My eyes widened as I crept to the door and listened. Hearing her moans of pleasure mixed with the grunts and moans of apparently Neptune. I opened the door and looked to see on all fours getting pounded by Neptune. "YANG! WHAT RE YOU DOING!?" I yelled. They however didn't stop going at it. "What do you think!? Neptunes filling my hungry pussy!" I was angered by those words. "AND WHAT ABOUT Y/N!? YOURE CHEATING ON HIM!" I yelled. I was shocked as what I heard next made my blood boil. She giggled and simply replied with "so?" I was at loss for words. I just turned around. "Youre disgusting yang xiao long" I said coldly as I slammed the door and walked out of the room.

- present -

I was completely angered by Yangs disgusting actions. Y/N was just an innocent soul. A loyal man and yang is just so cruel. "I'm so sorry Y/N...you don't deserve this...She doesn't deserve you"

Y/Ns POV:

I was really confused by Blake's actions. Why did she not want me to go to yangs dorm I wondered. As I was getting closer to her room I started hearing moaning and it was getting increasingly louder as I was getting closer to her room. My eyes widened. "No..." I went to her door and listened through and what I heard next completely shattered my heart. "Neptune fuck my slutty pussy harder baby!" I heard it scream out. I teared up as I looked down. I built up enough courage to go inside. I opened the door and I saw it. Neptune and yang were definitely having sex. I must've been standing there for at least a minute before he pulled out of her as they both looked at me.

"Hi Y/N~ How are ya, not that I care anyway" she asked me with the most evil smirk on her face. "Y-yang...how could you do this..?" I asked her, tears building up on my eyes. "Well, having sex with other guys when I already have a boyfriend is pretty fun, and it's a massive turn on" she replied. Neptune chuckled as he leant in and kissed her and she happily kissed back whilst glancing over at me. He pulled away and she just giggled. "Yang...I love you....why..?" Tears rushed down my cheek and I looked down. She just started laughing hysterically. "Not my fault you though I actually loved you now is it?" She said. I looked up and was about to reply but then Neptune had walked up to me and slapped me to the floor. He closed the door and locked it and told me to get up. I rubbed my cheek as he spit on me and yang just giggled. "Hehe, enjoy the view Y/N~" she said as she spread her legs for Neptune again. How could she do this.....why yang...why....?"i whispered as I hugged my knees tightly whilst I buried myself in the corner, trying my best to cancel out what was going on right in front of me. "Ah yeah! Don't look away Y/N! Watch us! Watch!" I cried silently in the corner.