2.9 #WeAreHereForYou

The performance at the show has blown up! It was shared by so many people and her song was now also in the top 50 charts!

And this was all before the album had even released officially!

FreshPotato: I feel for her, I hope she finds happiness in the future

Crazy Reader: we're there to give you happiness, please don't feel sad or we will be sad too :(

Chbcfhfc: girl MOVE ON, the bro is dead

KimYoung: omg why do bad things happen to good people?

fheytanz: A STRONG QUEEN

ErmahgerdNoms: I love you so much, you make my life better #WeAreHereForYou

Baelerie: ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

ndsumslp: her voice is so sweet OMG

ForestShadow: he's hearing it above don't worry he's always with you ❤️

ElevenFaces: she outsold her ded bf lmao

Qiu Yue would often read the comments on the performance video. Surprisingly, the tag #WeAreHereForYou had started to spread! People started to use it to support Qiu Yue as well as encourage others that had talked about their own experience and sadness.

This momentum has only been pushed even harder with the drop of the album yesterday. Currently, so many of Qiu Yue's songs were among the top 20!

Of course, Qiu Yue and Qiao Feng had worked hard for this result. They'd prepared everything to perfection and she continuously performed on stage, practicing other times. Qiao Feng would do his best getting more opportunities for Qiu Yue, he slightly manipulated things to make sure her image was always that of a pure and beautiful melancholic fairy. He would wake her up, make her breakfast and often times carry her back home after she fell asleep at the agency.

In the end, he had declined the offer to sing the first paragraph of her song, "Fact-Fiction" and Qiu Yue had finally relented, accepting the request of a professional and popular singer to collaborate with her instead. The singer's name was Yu Wang, and he wanted to sing the song as he had always had to hide his loss. He had lost his girlfriend and yet being an idol he could never openly admit to having one, or express his love for her. Seeing Qiu Yue openly talk about it and the response she got from the audience, it made him feel unworthy. So he wanted to take this chance to redeem himself.

Qiu Yue still expressed her want for him to sing but Qiao Feng remained steady on his choice.

It wasn't that Qiao Feng truly couldn't, but he felt uncomfortable helping Qiu Yue sing a song for another man. That and he was trying not to appear in the media. He strictly wanted to only work as a manager.

With her concert coming up it was really hectic, and yet today was a day where both he and Qiu Yue had decided to take a break.

Of course, the moment Fan Yin heard that Qiao Feng had taken a break he knew that that guy would still be at his office, it was probably that he wanted Qiu Yue to take a break so he had said that they both needed breaks.

(E/N: Fan Yin is QF's best friend. In case you all forgot :D)

So to 'rescue' his best friend he immediately leaped up from his chair and ran there. Such a nice chance to play around, how could he give up? Plus if he stayed here chances were that that man would come... and even the thought of that sent shivers up his spine.

Qiu Yue knew that Fan Yin, Qiao Feng's best friend and namely the third male lead and an upcoming popular actor was at the agency visiting Qiao Feng so she knew that she would probably be imposing on them but then for some reason she had an unexplainable urge to see him, to see Qiao Feng.