Finding Out

Jimin:
"Baby, I think we should take you the doctors, you're not getting any better and it's scaring me now." Jimin said frowning brushing your hair out of your face, crouched beside you as you laid curled up in a ball on the bed out of exhaustion from being up all night throwing up. 

"I'm fine Chim, I just need to sleep and besides you have to go to work, I'll be okay by myself for a few hours." You mumbled closing your eyes. He sighs and shakes his head at your stubbornness.

"You are not being by yourself while you're like this, what happens if you faint Y/N? I am not risking it. I'm staying home and that's final, you can't change my mind." Jimin says sternly pulling out his phone to ring his manager that he's not going to be able to make it into the studio today. 

He pecks your forehead softly before walking out your room closing the door but leaving it slightly ajar. You could hear him on the phone but was unable to hear what he was saying. You sighed and rubbed your hand over your face in frustration. Suddenly a wave of nausea washed upon you and you kicked your covers of you and ran into the bathroom, kneeling in front of the toilet and spewing the contents of your stomach into the toilet bowl. 

You jumped when you felt your hair being pulled into a makeshift ponytail and a warm hand rubbing your back gently. "Shh, it's just me baby, let it all out, it's okay." You hear Jimin mumble. Once you had finished you lean back into Jimin's chest and sigh in frustration. He kisses the top of your head and passes you your toothbrush with toothpaste on it. Once you had brushed your teeth Jimin stared at you and said,

"I'm taking you the doctors Y/N, no 'I'm fine or buts' I'm getting really concerned now." 

Once Jimin had brought you to the doctors he was told to wait outside whilst you were sat in the doctors room for observations. The doctor had took a urine sample and a blood test and had gone to run some tests leaving you sat by yourself. The doctor walked back in with an clipboard and smiled at you.

"Well, you're not sick which is good however have you and your husband been trying for a baby at all Mrs Park?" The doctor asked. You nodded hesitantly and the doctor smiled you and handed you the sheet of the clipboard and you frowned in confusion.

"I found a high level of Human chorionic gonadotropin hormone or hCG in your blood and urine. This hormone is only made during pregnancy. It is made almost exclusively in the placenta. hCG hormone levels found in the mother's blood and urine rise a lot during the first trimester. Congratulations Mrs Park, you're 4 weeks pregnant."

Taehyung:

Taehyung:

"Go to practice Tae. It's just 24 hour flu, your omma is here" you said. He sighed, running a hand through your hair, 

"Okay, I'll go wake omma, she always knows what to do. I'll see you later petal, phone me if you get worse please," He kissed your nose and then your forehead softly and left. You slowly made your way downstairs, Taehyung's mother was in the kitchen.