BTS Visit

Jimin:

You're sitting up in bed, Eun-Ae laying in front of you when there's a knock on the door. Jimin drags his eyes away from his daughter and goes to open it, greeting his friends happily as they come into the room. You tuck some of your hair behind your ear and smile up at them.

"Hey guys," You greet, scooping Eun-Ae back up into your arms.

"Hey y/n!" Taehyung says, kissing you on the cheek. "How are you feeling?"

"Great," You reply. "Still a little tired but good."

"Yeah, you'll be tired for the next eighteen years," Jin jokes, tying the handful of balloons he was holding to the foot of the bed.

"She is beautiful though guys," Namjoon says, smiling down at the baby in your arms. "Little Miss Park Eun-Ae." 

"Was that a short joke?" Jimin glares. Jungkook snickers, then pretending to cough to cover it. Namjoon laughs slightly realizing his choice of words.

"Sorry, Jiminie, the pun was not intended." 

You giggle softly to yourself and shake your head, rocking the small baby in your arms. "Taehyung, as godfather would you like to have first hold?" You ask smiling at Taehyung who was staring down at his goddaughter in awe. He looks at you, his eyes lighting up and his boxy smile appeared on his face.

"I would love too," Taehyung replies, carefully taking Eun-Ae out of your arms.
She whines a little at the loss of warmth from your body but settles down again quickly as Tae snuggles her against his chest and sways side to side, humming softly, his deep voice soothing her.

Jimin sits back down next to you and kisses the side of your head as Hoseok, Jungkook and Yoongi move to get a better look at the little girl, Hoseok's fingers moving through her fuzzy black hair.  

"Hey short stack," Jungkook murmurs. "You are so pretty, yes you are."  

"You sure she's yours Jiminssi?" Jungkook asks, looking over his shoulder at Jimin, smirking. 

"Ha ha, so funny."

Taehyung:

Taehyung:

"I still can't believe you have two," Jimin shakes his head as he rocks Taemee back and forth, looking at where Jin has Taekwan. "What's the bet they're going to be the biggest set of mischief makers as well."  

"They're Taehyung's children," Yoongi deadpans. "You couldn't expect anything less."  

"Well maybe they'll take after y/n," Jin adds, passing Taekwan over to Namjoon.

Taehyung stands with Jimin and chuckles, stroking over his daughter's cheek with the pad of his thumb. He couldn't really believe it either, that he was a Father of a boy and girl. The idea of twins had surprised him but he'd gotten used to it quicker than he thought. He loved tag teaming with you, being able to help.